+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/23 Charlotte game

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: 1/23 Charlotte game

good win for the DAWGS!
    time to separate the men from the boys!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

fwiw, I think the admin really got their eyes opened after seeing how USM's students acted during the game. They are going to be trying some new things and actively trying to get more student involvement.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

LaTech Re: 1/23 Charlotte game

Thanks to my fans in 107......

Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    HUGE win. Someone will have to explain to me how we started dominate the ball around the 12 min mark in the first half. Without Henry, we would have dominated even more. I thought Talbot got some good minutes. Thought Massey played well too down low. Very impressed with our W tonight.
    That seems to be a habit in some of our games this year. We struggle for the first 7-8 minutes of the game, and then the floodgates open for Tech right after that.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    fwiw, I think the admin really got their eyes opened after seeing how USM's students acted during the game. They are going to be trying some new things and actively trying to get more student involvement.
    I think the crowd responded with one exception. The band going out into the crowd was awkward. Other than that, great job by students and band.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

USM 75 @ODU 60 FINAL
    Tulane 59 @ECU 54 FINAL
    Marshall 73 @Rice 63 FINAL
    @North Texas 76 UAB 65 FINAL
    @Tulsa 58 Middle Tennessee 53 FINAL

Standings after Thursday games

USM 4-1
    Tech 4-1
    Tulsa 4-1
    ODU 3-1
    UTEP 3-1
    Charlotte 3-2
    Tulane 3-2
    Middle Tennessee 2-2
    FIU 2-2
    FAU 2-2
    UTSA 2-2
    North Texas 2-3
    UAB 1-3
    Marshall 1-4
    ECU 0-4
    Rice 0-5

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post

THE problem with what you say Blue Dawg is that our (Admins') over the last 30 years have been seeing what other programs do successefully to increase fan involvment and sell tix. Tech has not gotten the message yet! The Admin needs to hire an alumnus from outside of the Ruston/Monroe community, that is willing to move back & understands marketing from student involvement & beyond. We do still have a College of Business don't we? THAT is the potential for internships & inexpensive labor. Hell, we still cannot get our sorry concessions corrected. BUT Enough bitching. THE Dawgs played well tonight.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

[QUOTE=
    USM 4-1
    Tech 4-1
    Tulsa 4-1
    ODU 3-1
    UTEP 3-1
    Charlotte 3-2
    Tulane 3-2
    Middle Tennessee 2-2
    FIU 2-2
    FAU 2-2
    UTSA 2-2
    North Texas 2-3
    UAB 1-3
    Marshall 1-4
    ECU 0-4
    Rice 0-5[/QUOTE]

Dawgs are tied for #1 again in CUSA. Bring on Marshall.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    That seems to be a habit in some of our games this year. We struggle for the first 7-8 minutes of the game, and then the floodgates open for Tech right after that.
    Most teams can hang with our intensity for about 8-9 minutes before they begin to fatigue. That's my theory.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

As far as physical play, tonight's game looked more like a game from last season. The refs allowed much more contact than I've seen so far this season. I don't think that the renewed emphasis on calling fouls was in place much of the game tonight.

It was a good win over a team that was pretty good.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

The flagrant on Kyser was warranted -

Thought it should of been a 1 instead of a 2 though - and a double technical on both players

he clearly threw the elbow to the neck/throat/head area

Very good win, especially seeing we were down Kyser and Appleby
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

That was a good team... and we spanked them. Probably our most impressive performance of the year, including OU. No Mike, No App, No problem.

I really hope we don't have to play them in the tournament

Puppy ntruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her game ntruppel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    The band going out into the crowd was awkward. Other than that, great job by students and band.
    Yeah, as a band member, I wasn't a huge fan of that, but I think that may have helped get the crowd into it.

I'm still upset about that Kyser call, but I liked how the team was able to play the second half of a game against a decent opponent well without Kyser or Appleby

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. Bulldogs Turn Up Defensive Heat in 80-60 Win

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech defense turned up the heat and the physicality, forcing 24 turnovers and outrebounding a big Charlotte frontcourt to come away with an 80-60 victory on Thursday night in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. Post-Game Quotes

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Quotes

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread