+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: 1/25 Marshall game

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 1/25 Marshall game

The two games this week after the Southern Miss loss were key in one aspect to me: We attacked the basket in both games. This is something we did not or could not do against Southern Miss. With Appleby out (who is great at attacking the basket), we had a great week of attacking the basket both offensively and defensively.

Kenyon McNeail had a three lined up that he usually would pull the trigger on, but instead, he pump fakes and takes it to the basket. Great play, and it shows that our guys are continuing to learn and grow. I hope we continue to gel, and I hope we get to peak at the right time. I don't think we've seen the whole package to this team yet. We've been playing very fluid at times, but we still have potential to grow. This could be an exciting year I think.

Varsity Bulldog ETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of light

HD we missed you last night! Been a long time coming but very much fun!!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Kenneth J. Smith@04speedy04 Thank you to all of the fans who came out and support us last night. Love the atmosphere last night. Man wish we could have u every game
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog TDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the rough TDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Kenneth J. Smith@04speedy04 Thank you to all of the fans who came out and support us last night. Love the atmosphere last night. Man wish we could have u every game
    These two tweets followed that one:
    Les Guice@lkguice4h
    @04speedy04 Speedy, you make us all proud with your relentless hustle, dedication & teamwork! Thank you for representing #LATech so well!

Kenneth J. Smith@04speedy042h
    @lkguice wow sir thank u so much for the opportunity to even be here. And I will continue to do and show how grateful I am to be a #bulldog
    TDAWG

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TDAWG View Post
    Les Guice@lkguice4h
    @04speedy04 Speedy, you make us all proud with your relentless hustle, dedication & teamwork! Thank you for representing #LATech so well!

@lkguice wow sir thank u so much for the opportunity to even be here. And I will continue to do and show how grateful I am to be a #bulldog
    Great young man. Gotta love that smile!

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Missed u at the game MD!!
    Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Great young man. Gotta love that smile!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Great tweets by our point guard and our prez. Thumbs up to both!
    Good old Memorial Gym

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Great tweets by our point guard and our prez. Thumbs up to both!
    Indeed. Sounds like a really good kid. And a good, involved, prez too.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    Missed u at the game MD!!
    I was in the blue seats above y'all. Watching, but could not hear y'all.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tech_dawg_fan View Post
    I was in attendance, so I couldn't see any replays on TV. Was that last foul on Speedy above the shoulders? Shouldn't it have been a flagrant 2? I know it's a moot point, but we lost Kyser on something kind of like it although the Marshall player's was more of a close-line than an elbow.
    Quote Originally Posted by cowpoke1977 View Post
    I didn't understand how that couldn't have been flagrant. Like you said it was a near clothesline.
    I watched the replay and for the play in question, the defender went behing Speedy and swiped for the ball around his back, went under Speedy's armpit and slapped him in the face. Not a clothesline at all. As for if that's a regular foul, Flagrent 1, or Flagrent 2, I don't know. I don't know crap about Basketball.

Kyser's was a targeted elbow to the face. A clear F2 foul.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TDAWG View Post
    Les Guice@lkguice4h

This makes me SO proud to be a Tech fan! What a great young man!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread