+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Senator David Vitter running for Govenor of Louisiana

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Re: Senator David Vitter running for Govenor of Louisiana

People keep saying they are laughing at Louisiana. Have you seen some of these other idiots? It is time we stop putting ourselves down. I'm not saying that we are much better than the days of Edwards, but the nation seems to have caught up with us!

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Really. Tell me oh great ones on here, what would YOU do if you were Gov of the Great State of Louisiana?

(this ought to be entertaining.....)
    If ol Chuckie was da Gub'na, Louisiana would have another FLAGSHIP institution...Louisiana Tech University, located in Ruston, with all appropriate funding necessary to fully reach the potential we know she has. There would be new colleges of law, medicine and veterinary sciences. How's that for starters?

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Next rep. gov may have to get haircut in MS:

http://lastresistance.com/4936/gay-h...berals-silent/

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

OK, pawlitics guys and gals, I've got a question - Is David Vitter using campaign funds or taxpayer dollars to do the following: I just got a call from 202-224-4623 (US Capitol). I answered the call and got a David Vitter recording asking me to hang on the line for a phone town hall meeting about how Obamacare is hurting me. I hung up.

Some may wonder why I answered the call. Here's why. One of the things I enjoy doing is messing around with telemarketers and those people who call claiming to represent Microsoft and telling me I have a computer problem. When I've got nothing better to do I waste as much of their time as possible. When they realize I'm doing that they put me on their do not call list. That seems to be the best way to get on that list.

All of y'all probably have gotten calls from Rachel at Cardholder Services trying to get people to give them their SSN to get a new credit card. She no longer calls me after I wasted about 30 minutes each with three of their live representatives.

Varsity Bulldog JAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of light

If it was phrased as a "town hall meeting" it is most likely paid for by taxpayer dollars. Those are part of his duty as an elected official.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAAgan View Post
    If it was phrased as a "town hall meeting" it is most likely paid for by taxpayer dollars. Those are part of his duty as an elected official.
    Thanks for the information. That's what I expected. I'm glad you answered because I know you are very knowledgeable.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JAAgan View Post
    I received a postcard from Vitter informing me of the Town Hall Meeting at Blanchard on March 18th. The postcard reads United States Senate "official business", so this is part of his job as a U.S. Senator. He has done town hall meetings in this part of the state nuemrous time since I moved here in 2007.

For those interested, Vitter wants to discuss "efforts to stop runaway federal spending and debt, improve education by giving families more freedom to choose schools, and to grow jobs in Louisiana, especially in our energy industry."

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

We need some runaway federal spending in Louisiana:

1.) costal restoration
    2.) health medical sciences at lsu ( gasp)
    3.) bio and nano technology research in Ruston
    4.) infrastructure - we have the worst roads
    5.) start over with our PK3 - 12 educational system
    6.) tax breaks for seed/ crop / chemical companies to move here
    7.) fiber / tech infrastructure in Shreveport / bossier
    8.) works program to rebuild schools in rural areas
    9.) grant CTL funds to connect EVERY school in LA
    10.) restructure the low income housing dollars that are allocated at the state level
    11.) environmental pollution remediation for Irvin lake to the barrier islands

+ Reply to Thread