+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's Tax Season and I want to Promote One of Our Own's Site -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

It's Tax Season and I want to Promote One of Our Own's Site -

It benefits Tech Directly when you use this service!

Check it out -

Especially if you e-file your returns

http://www.latechefile.com/
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: It's Tax Season and I want to Promote One of Our Own's Site -

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    It benefits Tech Directly when you use this service!

Check it out -

Especially if you e-file your returns

http://www.latechefile.com/
    Thanks, Dwayne! It means a lot for you to post this up.

We just stood up our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/latechefile

Its a big step for our practice and we think we can help Tech in the process.

Go Dawgs!

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    Thanks, Dwayne! It means a lot for you to post this up.

We just stood up our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/latechefile

Its a big step for our practice and we think we can help Tech in the process.

Go Dawgs!
    So if I use the Basic or Deluxe edition $5 dollars goes to Tech? Is this a download to my computer or all online, guessing it's similar to TurboTax.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    So if I use the Basic or Deluxe edition $5 dollars goes to Tech? Is this a download to my computer or all online, guessing it's similar to TurboTax.
    That's correct, if you use Basic or Deluxe $5 goes to Tech. Or if you do a free federal but have to pay for a state return, $5 will go to Tech.

When you are on the LaTechEfile.com website (www.LaTechEfile.com) , just click the red "Authorized IRS e-File Provider" button. That will carry you into the 1040.com site and you will see the name of my CPA firm (Steven J Koskie CPA LLC) in the top left corner. Proceed through "Start" and do your tax return.

When you are finished and settle up with Drake - 1040.com on your credit card, I get an accounting...but NO access to any of your information. In late April or early May, Drake gives me a final accounting through April 15 along with payment for the returns LaTechEfile.com has generated. When I get paid, Tech gets paid.

To go a step further, I'll be documenting the site's receipts and my payments to Tech to the Better Business Bureau. They won't share my information, but they will verify we have followed though with the contributions. I explain it pretty well, step-by-step on the website on one of the pages.

Finally, yes it is much like TurboTax, but 1040.com has email support which I don't think you get with TurboTax.

I appreciate everyone who has stopped and taken a look at this thread. And the emails some of you have sent. If you want to ask me a question, drop me a PM.

The Facebook page is squared away. I promise not to continually bombard you with new posts. Only posts for pertinent things like news from the IRS or Louisiana that affects tax filers. Lord knows, I don't have time to sit on Facebook.

We could really use your Likes and Shares: www.facebook.com/latechefile

Finally, watch for us on the video board at the TAC, in the game programs, and listen for us on the radio during men's and women's basketball games starting with Marshall on Saturday.

Thanks!
    Last edited by tenacious_dog; 01-24-2014 at 02:23 PM.

New page on the website we put up Saturday:

http://www.latechefile.com/index.php/component/content/article?id=13

LaTechBBB is our number 3 source of referrals for LaTechEfile.com! Thanks to everyone who has come through the board to hit the website, we really appreciate your support.

If you haven't done your taxes yet, and most of you haven't, give us a look. We''ll make a $5 donation to Louisiana Tech for every paid return that goes through the website. 1040EZ's are free and the most expensive "Deluxe" return is only $59.90. So a $5 donation is a pretty good deal!

www.LaTechEfile.com

It's the last weekend before April 15th. If you haven't taken care of your tax return, give us a look.

We are a Drake 1040.com affiliate. Our tax engine is "Heartbleed" safe...unlike turbo-tax.

And if you can't get 'er done, extensions are free.

www.LaTechEfile.com

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Been seeing your truck parked at the office all hours of the seven-day week. Know you have to make hay while the sun shines, but hope you get some relaxing time soon.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Been seeing your truck parked at the office all hours of the seven-day week. Know you have to make hay while the sun shines, but hope you get some relaxing time soon.
    During tax season I tend to work from 4 a.m. to 6 p.m. . (Can't go to sleep if I work late). Last couple of days I've been getting here at 3. So 'Yes' it has been all hours.

But that all ends in just a few hours. There are a couple hundred acres of pine trees, and hopefully some turkeys, waiting for me in Athens this evening and the rest of the week.

And since everyone can relate to Tax Day: https://www.hallmarkecards.com/ecard...ecards-nfz2015

+ Reply to Thread