+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 7355 is listed crowd

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Re: 7355 is listed crowd

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatore Assante View Post
    Got it. I figured it was something like that.
    Any other observations or comments?

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

I hesitate to bring it up, but how were concessions? I don't think I've seen this mentioned yet. I do know about 50 school kids filed out by us in third quarter or so to leave and everyone of them had 2-3 concession items in their hands. So hopefully we had enough or would have missed out on major sales. Probably the highlight of the kids' night was hitting up concessions. Oh, and did they have all three open? I will give props that with that crowd, after the game there were still paper products in the restrooms and they were clean and trashy.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Saw Dwayne on TV.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

I've never...ever..in my entire TECh fan career, been so mad at myself for not attending an event. Ever..ever..ever..ever. There is no excuse on my part....S***! What was I thinking. Great win DAWGS and I promise me and the fam will be at the next one. S***!
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    I hesitate to bring it up, but how were concessions? I don't think I've seen this mentioned yet. I do know about 50 school kids filed out by us in third quarter or so to leave and everyone of them had 2-3 concession items in their hands. So hopefully we had enough or would have missed out on major sales. Probably the highlight of the kids' night was hitting up concessions. Oh, and did they have all three open? I will give props that with that crowd, after the game there were still paper products in the restrooms and they were clean and trashy.
    Tonight, TMac tweeted all 3 concessions were open.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    I will give props that with that crowd, after the game there were still paper products in the restrooms and they were clean and trashy.
    I meant they were clean and nottrashy or at least one of them was.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Concessions seemed to be very well organized tonight and a booth open with a lot of TECH apparel.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

What impressed me most about the crowd is that their was impromptu NOISE...no one needed to prompt the crowd multiple times...gave me chills!!! Several die hard fans around me (30 year season ticket holder) said they had been waiting a long, long time to see a game in TAC like this. Thanks to the team! Thanks to Mike White!! Big thanks to the crowd!!!

The guy I brought with me has committed to buying season tickets next year...we won many casual fans tonight.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    The guy I brought with me has committed to buying season tickets next year...we won many casual fans tonight.
    Yes!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    DFM said he wanted some new TAC media guide pics. Well, looks like we've got 'em now.
    YEP!
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

It was a great experience all around -

It can be done and I hope the students figured out BASKETBALL in the TAC can be as much fun as football in JAS...

But I'm biased and will admit it -

This is MY FAVORITE SPORT and the one I want to excel the most!

Tonite was nirvana

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

This was the largest crowd for a Bulldog basketball game in the TAC since 1983. It was even bigger than the game against Texas Tech in 2006.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Getting on the refs a little bit.

Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Getting on the refs a little bit.

Attachment 11239
    They were mouth breathers and booger eaters and one had a bad comb-over

+ Reply to Thread