+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Screen saver of the year!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Big Grin Screen saver of the year!

SCREEN SAVER OF THE YEAR!

This is Relaxing and Therapeutic. It also helps with some
    depression as stated below.

When you get down and out, maybe a little depressed, it
    always helps to think of your friends enduring harder times
    than yourself.

But it is a tad creepy.

If he gets stuck between the balls click and drag him to get
    him moving again.

http://media.y8.com/system/contents/...ling_Obama.swf
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 01-28-2014 at 09:04 PM.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Re: Screen saver of the year!

Think I should put that on my computer in my office in the federal work place?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    Think I should put that on my computer in my office in the federal work place?
    "Get er done"

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Will we ever have a real American as president again? I keep telling myself, it'll be okay. This nation has survived worse. I keep telling myself, I have faith in "Americans" to turn this sucker around and get back on a righteous path. And, no, I'm not just talking about obummer. Who are the likely candidates from both major parties, and why should we have faith in any of them? Yeah, some are worse than others. Any candidate with an (R) by their name trumps Hillary. But, sheeesh! can't the demos find someone better?

There was a time when I thought of POTUS's as great men. Smart, well-educated, experienced, savvy, etc... That assessment first took a hit with Carter. But then Reagan came along and fully restored my faith. Carter was just an anomaly, a mistake that proved the rule that our prezzes are brilliant and righteous! Then, Bush I, while okay, left something to be desired. Then, Klinton...dishonest, self-serving, a true "politician," interested ONLY in being re-elected. Then, Bush II. Well, a step (or two) down from his old man. But, basically honest. More in line of Carter. Not a bad person, just not qualified. Bush II did embrace most of the right positions (where as Carter was a leftist boob), but he failed at delivering on them.

And then....obummer. Woe! We have hit rock bottom, the worst of the worst.

If you believe: our next prez HAS to be better, because no way could they be worse, then there is some measure of hope, eh.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

While I certainly don't agree with his politics, nor consider his presidency "successful," you can't say that Jimmy Carter was not smart or not well educated.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    While I certainly don't agree with his politics, nor consider his presidency "successful," you can't say that Jimmy Carter was not smart or not well educated.
    Yes I can. Carter thought (still does) that leftist policies work! That is simply dumb, since we all know it's not true.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

A person that is a graduate of the US Naval Academy and one that earned a graduate degree in nuclear physics is certainly smart. That is not arguable. His politics were wrong, in my opinion, but he served his country and is a good businessman. As far as pure intellect, he was one of the smarter presidents in American history. Just because you and I disagree with him certainly does not make him dumb. To think such probably is, however.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Yes I can. Carter thought (still does) that leftist policies work! That is simply dumb, since we all know it's not true.
    Dumb is as dumb does.

+ Reply to Thread