+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: W. Basketball. Techsters Face Marshall Saturday

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Re: W. Basketball. Techsters Face Marshall Saturday

I will always be a fan of teresa weatherspoon the player. However, the lady techster program means so much more. The time has come to go in a different direction. The past 3 years have been difficult to stomach. With the exception of Whitney Frazier, we have a roster of average bench players. We must start over. I beg the Tech administration to not allow this once proud program fade into obscurity.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    I will always be a fan of teresa weatherspoon the player. However, the lady techster program means so much more. The time has come to go in a different direction. The past 3 years have been difficult to stomach. With the exception of Whitney Frazier, we have a roster of average bench players. We must start over. I beg the Tech administration to not allow this once proud program fade into obscurity.
    The only people who do not realize that the program has already faded into obscurity are Techster fans. Tech could not compete in the WAC and it's even worse in CUSA. And the problem with analyzing whether or not the Techsters have good players is that the "stars" on this team are only "stars" when Tech plays middle-of-the-bottom-tier teams.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    The only people who do not realize that the program has already faded into obscurity are Techster fans. Tech could not compete in the WAC and it's even worse in CUSA. And the problem with analyzing whether or not the Techsters have good players is that the "stars" on this team are only "stars" when Tech plays middle-of-the-bottom-tier teams.
    I think its totally realistic that if we played our cards right we could be back to a .750 record each year, dancing occasionally. I'm not deluded enough to think we'll be back to where we were but I dont think it's too much to ask to not suck.

That's gonna take a lot of people opening their eyes to what they don't want to see tho.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

She should not be on bench thursday

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

President phone should be blowing up

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    President phone should be blowing up
    I do not have his number, sorry.

wish we did

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

No, I was not underestimating anyone. I was pointing out that even IF the Techsters were to win all seven games against teams with a combined losing record, they would STILL have a second consecutive losing season. I did not communicate that well, obviously.

Sad part of this back and forth is this: The Techsters are among the worst programs in the nation. A mid-tier program has become a bottom-tier program. Louisiana Tech women's basketball is completely irrelevant.
    My bad. I see what you are saying.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

TECHSTER FAN HERE!!
    Most of us TECHSTER FANS do realize our national status. I'm a fan of LOUISIANA TECH ATHLETICS, ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE!! I sincerely feel blessed by God to have grown up in Ruston, graduated from Louisiana Tech, and to love our university and it's athletics, and frequently express this gratitude in my morning prayer. My support includes all our teams, mens and womens.

And yes, I love those ladies who wear our uniforms and whom we invited to play here. I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE CHEERING AND ENCOURAGING THEM, so feel free to cut and paste this anytime you want to. That doesn't mean I can't support a coaching change, but I love our girls, my loyalty is not conditional.

GO LADY TECHSTERS!! Looking forward to seeing you Thursday and Saturday in the TAC!!!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    TECHSTER FAN HERE!!
    Most of us TECHSTER FANS do realize our national status. I'm a fan of LOUISIANA TECH ATHLETICS, ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE!! I sincerely feel blessed by God to have grown up in Ruston, graduated from Louisiana Tech, and to love our university and it's athletics, and frequently express this gratitude in my morning prayer. My support includes all our teams, mens and womens.

And yes, I love those ladies who wear our uniforms and whom we invited to play here. I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE CHEERING AND ENCOURAGING THEM, so feel free to cut and paste this anytime you want to. That doesn't mean I can't support a coaching change, but I love our girls, my loyalty is not conditional.

GO LADY TECHSTERS!! Looking forward to seeing you Thursday and Saturday in the TAC!!!!!

Your post made me feel good! Totally agree with everything you stated. I want to add that no matter WHAT, I will always love Spoon, her playing time here, how she turned things around in her first half season, and her total loyalty to Louisiana Tech. No matter if she is coaching the Techsters or not, I will always be a HUGE fan of her.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

I had wondered what happened to the Techsters in this game! I was unaware of the problems they endured just getting to Marshall!
    It was clear from the start of the game that the girls were exhausted!
    no excuse but but could help some of us knowing just why our Techsters lost to the worst team in the league!
    And, now put us right there with them for that title!
    There are a couple of home games this week and hopefully we might see some redemption!
    Nell Fortner will be doing the play by play for the broadcast, hopefully she will be kind to us and have reason to be!

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    TECHSTER FAN HERE!!

You BACKED UP my quote with YOUR response as I said "Techster FANS" not "ALL" Techster fans...The point was, and still is, that the ONLY PEOPLE who do NOT believe the Techsters have faded into obscurity are Techster fans. Everyone else knows the program is DOA. BUT, I guess if I USE ALL CAPS more maybe MY POINT would NOT GET LOST. OR, if I use all CAPS more maybe it will mean I AM A TRUE fan. :icon_wink:

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Your post made me feel good! Totally agree with everything you stated. I want to add that no matter WHAT, I will always love Spoon, her playing time here, how she turned things around in her first half season, and her total loyalty to Louisiana Tech. No matter if she is coaching the Techsters or not, I will always be a HUGE fan of her.
    Same here. She was a fierce, winning competitor as a Techster, loves our university and is an inspiring person. She's always approachable and receptive to fans. I'd love to hear her speak more, it'd be wonderful to visit with her and my wife and I would find it FANTASTIC to have lunch and talk with Spoon if we had the opportunity. A very intriguing lady. Sure wish coaching had turned out better for her and us, but I too am a HUGE fan of Spoon forever.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe we can "redshirt" her for a year.

+ Reply to Thread