+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1997 1998 video of wins vs Alabama.

Puppy kano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her game

1997 1998 video of wins vs Alabama.

Anyone out there have a copy of the 1997 1999 games vs Alabama. I had copies but lost them in a house fire and would love to get copies again.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 1997 1998 video of wins vs Alabama.

Bump.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Somewhere I have a grainy video of the last few minutes of the 99 game, but that's all I have and it's on VHS tape.

If I remember correctly, Alabama refused to send us a good copy after the game. Would the SID or someone like that have access to that game?

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by kano View Post
    Anyone out there have a copy of the 1997 1999 games vs Alabama. I had copies but lost them in a house fire and would love to get copies again.
    I have copies except for the very end of the 1997 game where Alabama cut the broadcast when we started taking a knee inside their ten I am in Belgium now and go to Switzerland next. PM me next week and I'll see what I can do.

Puppy kano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her gamekano is on top of his/her game

will do.I remember the 97 game watching it surrounded by a Bama booster club (orange park florida) surprisingly the Bama fans weren't abusive but a gator fan walked in towards the end whining about wanting the Florida-Georgia game on and that La Tech sucked (unbeknownst to the punk/clown La Tech led th nation in passing). Fortunately that day Georgia whip the Gators 37-17.The 99 game I was in a hotel (escaping the hurricane that was coming up the Florida cost and got to listen via radio. Amazing how a football game can bring back memories.

+ Reply to Thread