+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LaTech grad Pine dies - Orange County deputy

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

LaTech grad Pine dies - Orange County deputy

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2014/2/11/orange_county_deputy.html?cmpid=breaking

T
    errible story if you all havent seen it yet. Prayers to his wife and 3 children...just awful.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Re: LaTech grad Pine dies - Orange County deputy

Went to jr high, high school, and college with him. Fantastic guy. Very upset. He has a beautiful family with three babies.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I knew him at Tech. Great guy. We're praying for his family.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

God, please comfort and wrap Your arms around the Pine family...the Tech family mourns with them.

Folks are so strung out on pills, crack, and whatever...the world is just more and more dangerous. Reading that story makes me want to find a deputy or first responder and just say THANK YOU.

Bulldog dapdawg seems to have something between the earsdapdawg seems to have something between the earsdapdawg seems to have something between the earsdapdawg seems to have something between the earsdapdawg seems to have something between the earsdapdawg seems to have something between the earsdapdawg seems to have something between the ears dapdawg's Avatar

Donations can be made at any Orlando Federal Credit Union branch for the Deputy Jonathan Scott Pine Memorial Fund.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dapdawg View Post
    Donations can be made at any Orlando Federal Credit Union branch for the Deputy Jonathan Scott Pine Memorial Fund.
    Spoke with an OFCU rep today, if inclined to send donations you can do so with check by mail or in person. Make checks payable to "Memorial Fund of Deputy Jonathan Scott Pine" and mail to 1117 S Westmoreland Dr, Orlando, FL, 32805.

I can tell you every little bit helps, my wife and I received several generous donations after the May 20th tornado in Oklahoma which added up big time. Obviously a home being damaged is nowhere near the ballpark of losing a husband and father, but the point is any amount you can spare will help. That family will need all the support they can get.

As a police officer, I hurt whenever I hear of a fellow officer losing his life, but this is the first time I've cried when I did not personally know the officer. The "Tech Family" concept is real and special and we all need to be there for each other in times like this.

+ Reply to Thread