+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nielsen's Top 5 Local Sports Fan Bases (Saints #2)

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Nielsen's Top 5 Local Sports Fan Bases (Saints #2)

Well of course!!

Nielsen's Top 5 Local Fan Bases (Saints #2)

Year in Sports Media Report: 2013

Quote:
    Market size is important here, as it's easier for small market teams to "reach" a larger portion of the local population, especially in terms of attendance. The Packers and Saints have rabid fans for sure, but Green Bay is the smallest city in the U.S.—by far—to have any major pro team, and New Orleans is the second smallest to have an NFL team. Still, the fan support for the Packers and Saints is ridiculous.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Nielsen's Top 5 Local Sports Fan Bases (Saints #2)

I can tell you Saints fandom encompasses all of two states and a good portion of three others.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    I can tell you Saints fandom encompasses all of two states and a good portion of three others.
    That being said, I wonder how it would affect the Louisiana Saints fans if Benson changed their name from New Orleans' city designation to encompass a more regional fan base. Would it help to gain more fans or possibly lose some by pissing off current fans. Not saying the should do it, or that I would do it. Maybe our U.S. congressfolk can put the squeeze on them for being exclusionary. Just wondering.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it would be worth the trouble. There are a ton of West Virginia steelers fans out there and a sufficient name change isn't really out there. I mean "Golden State Warriors?" what a joke.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    I don't think it would be worth the trouble. There are a ton of West Virginia steelers fans out there and a sufficient name change isn't really out there. I mean "Golden State Warriors?" what a joke.
    I agree. I know most of my cousins from Southern Arkansas are big Saints fans, and I'm pretty sure a good beat of SW Mississippi is too. Don't know if it would add any more season ticket holders than they currently have. I was just bored and thinking out loud. Thought it might be a better discussion than the fact that "over the back" is not a technical term in the rule book.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I agree. I know most of my cousins from Southern Arkansas are big Saints fans, and I'm pretty sure a good beat of SW Mississippi is too. Don't know if it would add any more season ticket holders than they currently have. I was just bored and thinking out loud. Thought it might be a better discussion than the fact that "over the back" is not a technical term in the rule book.
    Glad you came back and brought your stirrin' stick with you😄

I'll tell you Jackson MS, is a Saints town % 100 along with almost the entire state. Texas has a good bit of expats who hold true to the Black and Gold as well.

+ Reply to Thread