+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dolphins Firing

Varsity Bulldog solo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the rough

Dolphins Firing

Searched but didn't see it mentioned anywhere but Jim Turner, Martin and Incognito's O-line coach, was our O-line coach in '99. I interviewed him a few times and he was a fun dude. Big time Boston College guy with an accent to match. Interesting Tech connection.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Dolphins Firing

Quote Originally Posted by solo1001 View Post
    Searched but didn't see it mentioned anywhere but Jim Turner, Martin and Incognito's O-line coach, was our O-line coach in '99. I interviewed him a few times and he was a fun dude. Big time Boston College guy with an accent to match. Interesting Tech connection.
    Great find. Only Longdog could do better, but he has been napping lately.

Varsity Bulldog solo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Dolphins Firing

I was reading through the report and the name rang a bell so I looked him up and sure enough. The guy was hilarious and had some very locker room only things to say about Rattay. We won't mention them here for fear of having an investigation but again, the guy was funny. We do well getting characters for O-line coaches.

Also, for anyone who went to Captain Shreve, Eric Washington was my gym teacher in '93-'94 and he's now the D-line coach with the Carolina Panthers. He played at Grambling. I got bored and googled him once and he's had a pretty sweet career after teaching high school for a couple of years.

+ Reply to Thread