+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trinity Valley

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Trinity Valley

I had my first (up close) look at Trinity Valley on Saturday. That team is loaded! I don't recall the exact score, but it was something like 104-70. TVCC can flat-out play. I'm not exaggerating when I say they would beat the Techsters. They have three players who are 6-3 or taller and a fourth post player who is "only" 6 feet but is a monster on the block. Shlonte' Allen, the former Arcadia star, is a born scorer in the mold of Betty Lennox, and they have a sparkplug of a point guard in 5-4 Roddricka Patton.

Adut Bulgak is a long 6-4 forward who is athletic and rangy. She's ranked as the No. 1 juco player in the country and was a juco All-American last season. She signed with UNC out of high school but didn't qualify. She's an intimidating presence because of her length and athleticism, but I'm not even sure she's one of the top 5 players on this team.

Coco Baker is an LSU transfer who is a great scorer from the wing, but I'd take Allen over her. Patton is a one-woman press break, and she helps TVCC's offense run at a breakneck pace. While she's very short, she's still a great defender because of her quickness and anticipation.

Jazmine Spears is a freshman guard worth monitoring, while Leashja Grant is another freshman to watch. She's the 6-foot beast in the post. TVCC is very deep and very talented. I can see why they've won two straight juco titles and are on their way to a third.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Re: Trinity Valley

What about the coach?
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

+ Reply to Thread