+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. Women's Basketball Faces North Texas Saturday

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. Women's Basketball Faces North Texas Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    more dreaming...this ceap season needs to end soon
    The more we improve the better it is.......... Sorry, but it sounds like you are cheering against us. I want to win every single game. I know we haven't - everyone knows that, but most of us are WANTING to win!

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

North Texas is as unpredictable as we are! Like you have said, they have beaten UTEP (at UNT); yet they lose by 20 to Tulsa the next week. They lose to Tulane by 2 but were up by as many as 18. They were up by 3 to ECU at half and lose by 7. So this game could really go either way.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by 10cDawg View Post
    North Texas is as unpredictable as we are! Like you have said, they have beaten UTEP (at UNT); yet they lose by 20 to Tulsa the next week. They lose to Tulane by 2 but were up by as many as 18. They were up by 3 to ECU at half and lose by 7. So this game could really go either way.
    You are correct. It seems like almost every team in CUSA is like that this year. It is strange. I am just hoping that we can get steady ourselves for the tournament and see what happens.

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    You are correct. It seems like almost every team in CUSA is like that this year. It is strange. I am just hoping that we can get steady ourselves for the tournament and see what happens.
    The conference tournament could be really exciting for a lot of teams. Even MTSU has proven to not be untouchable. Southern Miss beat them by 12 in Hattiesburg, and last weekend, Charlotte almost beat them at MTSU. Don't know if anyone happened to catch that game on TV last Saturday. The teams with 3 losses (UTEP, USM and Tulane) have all shown weakness. I do believe though UTEP will have an advantage as the tournament is at their place, and they have only had one loss at home all season.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

North Texas still stinking it up

NT timeout #3 and automatic media timeout...Tech 44-29

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

15:53 media timeout...Tech 46-31

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I do not root against but I do want her gone for the good of the future...I do not want the weak minded leaders to have an excuse because we beat 1 or 2 weak teams...Now if anything should indicate a major turn around then I am all for that

11:41 media timeout...Tech 48-37

Savanna fouls out at 8:28...Tech up 16

7:55 media timeout...Tech 55-39
    Shelton up slowly after taking a charge

Keep it up, Techsters!!!!!!

Final media timeout at 3:56...Tech 61-46
    North Texas easily ranks down with Tulsa and UTSA as the worst C-USA opponents Tech has played.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Final media timeout at 3:56...Tech 61-46
    North Texas easily ranks down with Tulsa and UTSA as the worst C-USA opponents Tech has played.
    I disagree. UNT has the ability to beat good teams and they have. UNT has lost several players in the last week with injuries. THey are down to only 9 players currently able to play. I am glad we have played well against them though! IMO I do not feel that UNT is coached very well. It is obvious when you watch them play. They gave up 11 3s to a post player at MTSU. She was 11-18. They never adjusted their defense to guard her.

FINAL...

Tech 67
    North Texas 54

Quote Originally Posted by 10cDawg View Post
    I disagree. UNT has the ability to beat good teams and they have. UNT has lost several players in the last week with injuries. THey are down to only 9 players currently able to play. I am glad we have played well against them though! IMO I do not feel that UNT is coached very well. It is obvious when you watch them play. They gave up 11 3s to a post player at MTSU. She was 11-18. They never adjusted their defense to guard her.
    I am going by what I see today...the North Texas offense is to jack 24-foot threes and that won't win. If the NT injury situation doesn't change in the next ten days, it will be one and done in El Paso.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

UNT ain't the worst team in CUSA. They did beat Rice by 14. We had no luck with Rice. They came in 6-8 & 12-15. Lot better than us.

+ Reply to Thread