+ Reply to Thread

Thread: State’s Political Hires Making More Money

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

State’s Political Hires Making More Money

“Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Re: State’s Political Hires Making More Money

I'm waiting for someone to chime in and say that "you are out of touch" and "posting silly things".

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

More of Jindal's prestidigitation.

Now hurry--somebody tell us that Jindal would be a better president than Obama.

P.S. I did see one glaringly inaccurate 2007 data point--an Asst. Prof at Nicholls who made 464,590? The 0 is an error, according to my quick internet search. The rest, however, looks about right.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    More of Jindal's prestidigitation.

Now hurry--somebody tell us that Jindal would be a better president than Obama.

P.S. I did see one glaringly inaccurate 2007 data point--an Asst. Prof at Nicholls who made 464,590? The 0 is an error, according to my quick internet search. The rest, however, looks about right.
    As much as I don't like Jindal, it is a no brainer that he would be better than Obama- anyone would-probably even the idiot Biden. However; he is as crooked and self-serving as Obama. We need some new blood on both sides badly- ones that actually care about our country and not just themselves and what they can get. I know, that is too much to hope for.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    As much as I don't like Jindal, it is a no brainer that he would be better than Obama- anyone would-probably even the idiot Biden. However; he is as crooked and self-serving as Obama. We need some new blood on both sides badly- ones that actually care about our country and not just themselves and what they can get. I know, that is too much to hope for.
    Please don't misunderstand my comment--my "embarrassed" face wasn't intended to convey that Obama is better than Jindal. It was intended to convey how embarrassed others should be when they attempt to promote or defend Jindal by comparing him to Obama--as if being better than Obama is all we need to achieve.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Nepotism? Favoritism? "Old Boy" networking? Over-paid state employees?

Yep, all of the above were nonexistent until Jindal came along. But, he'll be gone as of 2017 and then Louisiana will again put a guvner in the mansion that won't engage in any of that. Er, right....

In the meantime, Louisiana was 46th and is now 5th in business friendly/economic development and that has meant, even in the midst of one of the worst recessions, and THE weakest recovery in our nation's history, Louisiana has managed to do "okay."

Hopefully, the next guvner will quickly return us to 46th and morons will be happy again.

+ Reply to Thread