+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. UTEP Holds Off Techsters

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. UTEP Holds Off Techsters

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech's improbable run in the Conference USA Tournament came to an end Thursday night but not before the Lady Techsters gave the host UTEP Miners a scare.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: W. Basketball. UTEP Holds Off Techsters

Wow, what a year for the Techsters...
    You know the girls were disappointed as wellas coach TSpoon, not to mention many loyal fans of the program!
    They gave it a valaant stretch at the end there with the addition of Shelton, but too mauch damange was done long before she was able to step on the court...
    It will be a long 9 months before I get to route on the 'Techsters again, but yu know I will be there!

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    It will be a long 9 months before I get to route on the 'Techsters again, but yu know I will be there!
    route

noun \ˈrüt, ˈrau̇t\ : a way to get from one place to another place
    : a way that someone or something regularly travels along
    : a way of achieving or doing something

root

intransitive verb \ˈrüt also ˈru̇t\
    : to noisily applaud or encourage a contestant or team : cheer

: to wish the success of or lend support to someone or something

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Wow, what a year for the Techsters...
    You know the girls were disappointed as wellas coach TSpoon, not to mention many loyal fans of the program!
    They gave it a valaant stretch at the end there with the addition of Shelton, but too mauch damange was done long before she was able to step on the court...
    I am excited about next year. When you see that Shelton, Frazier, and Jackson will all be back - plus, the addition of a big and the best signing class in the last few years, it is exciting! The end to this year should give the Techsters some swagger and toughness to build from! What a great ending to a disappointing year this year. Love my Lady Techsters!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Coaching remains a concern.

+ Reply to Thread