+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Spoon

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Re: Spoon

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    That is mean, please come play with me!
    Nope, I welcome everyone into our program not just those that are shallow and have bitter hearts.
    You are driving that bus to hell all by yourself.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    Why do you like the things you do? Why are you attracted to blondes, or red heads, or heavy women? You don'.
    Chubby chaser

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    Nope, I welcome everyone into our program not just those that are shallow and have bitter hearts.
    You are driving that bus to hell all by yourself.
    It all comes back to the fact that I interpret The Bible literally...so, you think I am going to hell for that? I can assure, you have no authority on that subject. Only One does, and He is from Nazareth!
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

It all comes back to the fact that I interpret The Bible literally...so, you think I am going to hell for that? I can assure, you have no authority on that subject. Only One does, and He is from Nazareth!
    Politics section, please...... This is a thread about belief systems now, not basketball.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

didn't mean literally to hell, just a figure of speech as your on this road by yourself. I ain't going down it with you.
    I am well versed in the bible also which is why we have that in common that we all know that John 3:16 is all that needs to be said on that matter and subject so no playing bible in this thread. That is not a game you ever wanna play so we will let that end here.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    didn't mean literally to hell, just a figure of speech as your on this road by yourself. I ain't going down it with you.
    I am well versed in the bible also which is why we have that in common that we all know that John 3:16 is all that needs to be said on that matter and subject so no playing bible in this thread. That is not a game you ever wanna play so we will let that end here.
    I don't play games with The Bible....watch those figures of speech now.. telling a man he is driving a bus to hell all by himself can only be interpreted 1 way, that you think he is going to hell.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Varsity Bulldog DelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the rough

So..... not to change the subject back to basketball or anything, but has any one been following Amber Obaze? Not that she is ready to make the jump yet, but she has been doing good things over at Rayville.
    Coach of the year in 2013 and State Champs, made it a couple of games deep in the playoffs this year.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/2...host-Northwest

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

When I see "Louisiana Tech" on a Techsters jersey that is what I care about. I support them, cheer for them, love them because they are part of OUR FAMILY.

I want a coach who has class and is a quality individual, competitive, who can recruit, teach, manage a program.

We have a wonderful university. One of our signee's dad told me they loved Ruston and Tech, liked the family atmosphere, felt his daughter would be safe and happy here in a Christian environment. Keep offering that plus get back to winning and we'll be fine. I'm proud of our girls, our university, and Spoon. Hope to keep seeing her often.

LOVE MY LADY TECHSTERS!! When can I renew my season tickets for 2014-15. I'm ready.

I don't play games with The Bible....watch those figures of speech now.. telling a man he is driving a bus to hell all by himself can only be interpreted 1 way, that you think he is going to hell.
    you are correct and I was wrong, I apologize for that

Varsity Bulldog Elwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really niceElwagonne is just really nice

Well this went off the rails......and yet, no names of potential people that could be considered to pick up and take our ladies to the next level. Also, I have no problem with Karl speaking his mind. Me thinks some of you are mad about his son going to LSU. What if Sap said the same thing.....would he get the same reaction?

In all actuality, getting someone like Tyler Summit might be a good idea (though I've been against the famous son hires our football team). Since he's been around Tennessee's program for so long, he likely knows a little something about our history and probably wouldn't be afraid to ask other legends how to navigate the waters around Ruston.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I think this program should be funded at a level slightly above softball and just below baseball...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elwagonne View Post
    and yet, no names of potential people that could be considered to pick up and take our ladies to the next level.
    There are only this many choices:

Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog Kiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her game

It all comes back to the fact that I interpret The Bible literally
    You'll change your mind once you reach Leviticus and Deuteronomy.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    There are only this many choices:

Nope...

I think there are this many...

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I think this program should be funded at a level slightly above softball and just below baseball...
    Well, even the WBB outperformed baseball. Plus, these days WBB will get more publicity that baseball, as a non-revenue sport. Until the baseball coach is fired, I would pull money from that pit.

+ Reply to Thread