+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: 3/19 Iona game (NIT)

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

Re: 3/19 Iona game (NIT)

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    You must be a OLD fart!
    I am an old fart, and you must be one also, considering you were at most of those games with me!

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Re: 3/19 Iona game (NIT)

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterDawg View Post
    I am an old fart, and you must be one also, considering you were at most of those games with me!
    I am just not quite as smelly!

+ Reply to Thread