+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential Candidates

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Potential Candidates

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Yes! I hijacked this thread!
    Still better than the political thread..... Plus, we have no news yet.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    But I am 100% for the columbia blue. That is the Lady Techsters' brand. Changing it would not be a good move IMO.
    I have been the same way since the beginning on this issue. I am now okay with some combination, though. It could be done right and still have that blue incorporated. Even Tennessee still has the Techster blue in their uniform.

bump

Hoping for some information early next week. I don't have inside information on it, but heard that we should be getting some information soon.

bump.......

Can't keep this up forever. Other thread needs to be moved to politics. I need some help bumping, if it stays in this section, though.

bump

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Much anticipation.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I hope the new coach will adopt the Official (reflex) Blue.
    I hope they don't, but, I would rather the reflex blue that the butt ugly black! Powder blue would certainly be my preference.

Puppy SEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the rough

Columbia blue and royal/reflex blue make a nice combination. The teenagers can not do away with Columbia blue as their primary color. That is their "brand".

Puppy SEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by SEHarshaw View Post
    Columbia blue and royal/reflex blue make a nice combination. The teenagers can not do away with Columbia blue as their primary color. That is their "brand".
    Ooops...stupid phone.... Techsters

Puppy JSeymour has turned a few heads around hereJSeymour has turned a few heads around hereJSeymour has turned a few heads around hereJSeymour has turned a few heads around hereJSeymour has turned a few heads around here

What an amazing season by Michael White and his Dogs.... Sad to see it end, but now that the men are finished do you think we will be moving a little faster with naming a head coach or at least advertise a candidate list?

Quote Originally Posted by JSeymour View Post
    What an amazing season by Michael White and his Dogs.... Sad to see it end, but now that the men are finished do you think we will be moving a little faster with naming a head coach or at least advertise a candidate list?
    The posting went up last week. I do hope this will speed us up. I am hearing that we will get some information next week - possibly just the beginning of rumors, but that will give us something to talk about. :icon_wink:

My last bump........ Administrators, please move the other thread to the politics section. Many want to participate in the conversation, but not in this section. It has nothing to do with basketball anymore. If not, others are going to have to pick up the slack. On my way out of town today and can't keep up with every time it gets moved to the top due to someone posting on it.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

I certainly hope something happens soon. It would be nice to have a coach in place before the final four. Most new coaches attend the final four and get the chance to speak to potential assistant coaches. That said, it is even more important to get someone in here soon to do a little recruiting before the late signing period is up. Hopefully, they are not going to be dramatic and wait until the Techster Banquet to reveal the new coach.
    Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    The posting went up last week. I do hope this will speed us up. I am hearing that we will get some information next week - possibly just the beginning of rumors, but that will give us something to talk about. :icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    I certainly hope something happens soon. It would be nice to have a coach in place before the final four. Most new coaches attend the final four and get the chance to speak to potential assistant coaches. That said, it is even more important to get someone in here soon to do a little recruiting before the late signing period is up. Hopefully, they are not going to be dramatic and wait until the Techster Banquet to reveal the new coach.
    Totally agree! I hope they had a short list of potential candidates before this and were prepared to act quickly!

+ Reply to Thread