+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential Candidates

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Re: Potential Candidates

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    excellent coach

Varsity Bulldog golfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the rough

how about kristy curry?

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Doubt she leaves alabama guess want hurt to call

Puppy Reggie is an unknown

Toyelle Wilson would be a great hire. She's a proven head coach at a lower tier D1. She won multiple championships at Prairie View were she succeeded Cynthia Cooper (yes that Cynthia Cooper). She's now the second chair for Kim Mulkey at Baylor. She's also a proven recruiter especially in the ArkLaTex region. Mulkey thought so much of her she almost doubled her salary to bring her to Baylor from PVU.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Steve Harshaw (head coach from El Dorado, ar)

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

not a chance on him

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    Kim Mulkey
    Kim will probably hire Teresa W.!

Yea right

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Anyone who will take $100,000.

I believe that would bump White's salary to $590,000?

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    Kim Mulkey
    Maybe she would come back, even with a pay cut, to simply spite Reneau!

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Does anyone else think McClelland may consider his former women's HC at McNeese, Brooks Donald Williams? She's taken her team to the NCAA's a few times in recent years.

Puppy SEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the rough

LOL.... yeah, thanks for the recommendation GNG, but I don't think I'm quite qualified enough. I will say that the poster that recommended KEVIN MCMILLAN from UT Martin was dead on. I worked with him when he was the girls coach at the same high school I was the boys coach at in Tennessee. EXCELLENT teacher and basketball mind. He definitely develops his players. I think that here at Tech he could be able to recruit some real bigs and would be able to turn the program in the right direction. I would love to have him help develop Whit to her full potential.

Hey, ya never know, maybe I could join him and be an assistant!

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    He was certainly a great coach, but didn't he quit coaching so he could spend more time with his special needs child? If so, this isn't the job for him.
    I am not sure why he quit but he never would have left his job at Southwood if it had not been something of way more significance than basketball! I believe he would be a no-go.

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    excellent coach
    Leave the beach for Ruston??? He has done an excellent job at FGCU, but I think it would take a lot to sell him on Ruston.

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gramtech View Post
    Does anyone else think McClelland may consider his former women's HC at McNeese, Brooks Donald Williams? She's taken her team to the NCAA's a few times in recent years.
    I was thinking the same thing!

+ Reply to Thread