+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Basketball contests

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

2014 Basketball contests

I'm going to run both the NCAA tournament and the NCAA progressive tournament. I'm working on and uploading them all as I type, so please enter our contests. Prizes will be announced soon. I know one of the items is lunch with HogDawg paid for by him, so GOOD LUCK!! The NCAA entry sheet deadline is tomorrow at noon.

Men's NCAA pick em pick entry sheet

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: 2014 Basketball contests

get this message when submit
    The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access.
    Please try the following:
    • Contact the Web site administrator if you believe that this request should be allowed.
    • Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
    HTTP Error 405 - The HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed.
    Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)
    • Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 405.
    • Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Setting Application Mappings, Securing Your Site with Web Site Permissions, and About Custom Error Messages.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I wanted to run the NIT contests, but I got too late of a start on it. We'll just have to cheer from our seat.

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    get this message when submit
    STOOPID FILE EXTENTIONS!!!

Ok, that's solved... you'll have to resubmit it. I did you a favor... you picked some WEIRD upsets anyways.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    STOOPID FILE EXTENTIONS!!!

Ok, that's solved... you'll have to resubmit it. I did you a favor... you picked some WEIRD upsets anyways.
    there's always WEIRD upsets

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Thanks.
    I've entered.
    life can go on.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

still had issues - will try again later

still had issues - will try again later

reload the page. Anyone else having problems?

NCAA progressive pick sheet is up and running now. Remember, you only pick 2 rounds at a time. We will all pick again when we get to the Sweet 16 and the Final 4.

I'm trying a little something different with the scoring this year. Each of the first set of games per week are worth 1 point and the second set of games are worth 2. Just a little incentive to pick the best matchup for the second set of games. We'll try it and if it doesn't work, we'll go back to normal (or whatever else I figure out) next year. GOOD LUCK!!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

in the progressive!
    Had to hit "new" to insert BB&B name.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Am I allowed to enter this one and the Win a Billion one? I just want to be sure I don't blow my chance at winning a billion dollars.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    in the progressive!
    Had to hit "new" to insert BB&B name.
    HA!!! Everyone will have to now. If you change your pick by noon tomorrow, you can now use the drop-down box. Same thing with the next two weeks; use the drop-down box AND USE THE SAME E-MAIL ADDRESS!!! Every year, I get a couple of users that use different e-mails addresses each week.

I'm going to run both the NCAA tournament and the NCAA progressive tournament. I'm working on and uploading them all as I type, so please enter our contests. Prizes will be announced soon. I know one of the items is lunch with HogDawg paid for by him, so GOOD LUCK!! The NCAA entry sheet deadline is tomorrow at noon.

Men's NCAA pick em pick entry sheet
    The following players were just imported:

Dawgpix
    inudesu
    Scoutdawg
    JAAgan
    sportdawg
    Tech77
    shreveportdawg
    Brad
    ARKDAWG03
    TechDawgMc
    bpennark
    HoDo-Tech70

NCAA progressive pick sheet is up and running now. Remember, you only pick 2 rounds at a time. We will all pick again when we get to the Sweet 16 and the Final 4.

I'm trying a little something different with the scoring this year. Each of the first set of games per week are worth 1 point and the second set of games are worth 2. Just a little incentive to pick the best matchup for the second set of games. We'll try it and if it doesn't work, we'll go back to normal (or whatever else I figure out) next year. GOOD LUCK!!
    The following players were just imported:

DocMarvin362
    Dawgpix
    JAAgan
    inudesu
    sportdawg
    shreveportdawg
    Brad
    ARKDAWG03
    TechDawgMc
    bpennark
    HoDo-Tech70