+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgetown/FSU Viewing at the TAC

Varsity Bulldog TDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the rough TDAWG's Avatar

Georgetown/FSU Viewing at the TAC

Join us tomorrow evening at the TAC at 6pm for a live viewing of the FSU/Georgetown game on videoboard. pic.twitter.com/ReFCw32dPC

Join us tomorrow evening at the TAC at 6pm for a live viewing of the FSU/Georgetown game on videoboard. pic.twitter.com/ReFCw32dPC

TDAWG

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Re: Georgetown/FSU Viewing at the TAC

That is great. Just made my plans for tomorrow.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Altogether now....

"Let's go Hoyas"

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Great

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure I see this as good or bad--just odd. Does anyone else think this is weird? Why didn't we have a viewing party at the TAC for our own game?

It's clear we all hope Georgetown wins. It's likely they won't. What will the atmosphere be if that happens?

I am all for promotions and getting fans into it--we need more of that in all of our sports. But, this team is pretty good at creating its own excitement, its own chemistry.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I'm not sure I see this as good or bad--just odd. Does anyone else think this is weird? Why didn't we have a viewing party at the TAC for our own game?

It's clear we all hope Georgetown wins. It's likely they won't. What will the atmosphere be if that happens?

I am all for promotions and getting fans into it--we need more of that in all of our sports. But, this team is pretty good at creating its own excitement, its own chemistry.
    I was thinking the same thing. Why has this never been done for one of our televised games?

But I imagine they are only doing this to help with ticket distribution should G'town win. There will be a few fans and maybe a decent number of students already up there to sell/distribute tickets to. If G'town wins, our ticket office will be overwhelmed.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I see it as a chance to bond with our players. Would be cool if they watched the game with us. We celebrate with them if G'Town wins. We send them off with high fives and well wishes if FSU wins.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Why are people puzzled or griping about this? This is a great move and could be the start of something. Fans and players together watching and cheering on Georgetown. Good step in getting them to the TAC, if Georgetown pulls off the upset! We can't promote the next game until we know the opponent and place, so this is a good way to plant the seed of what is coming.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

does Tech matchup better vs. Florida St or Georgetown?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Why are people puzzled or griping about this? This is a great move and could be the start of something. Fans and players together watching and cheering on Georgetown. Good step in getting them to the TAC, if Georgetown pulls off the upset! We can't promote the next game until we know the opponent and place, so this is a good way to plant the seed of what is coming.
    Name one poster who was griping about this.

And I'm not sure if our players will be there. Tech hasn't said that.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I'm not complaining. But, your "cheering on Georgetown" comment is part of why I'm not sure it's a good idea. If "we" don't win, and especially if the team is there, won't it feel like a letdown?

So far, I haven't heard that the team will be there. Seems they would be watching the game a little more intently, from a scouting perspective, than fans will be, though. Although I imagine we all will be pulling for the Hoyas, the team needs to be paying attention to both teams. That said, I have no doubt Mike knows what is best for them.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Agree, if I was in Ruston I would go.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    does Tech matchup better vs. Florida St or Georgetown?
    bumping up this question.....

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Georgetown
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

We will be playing against 8 if we play at Florida St..

+ Reply to Thread