+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quarter Final watch party at Chimi V's

Puppy Mflippo is on top of his/her gameMflippo is on top of his/her gameMflippo is on top of his/her gameMflippo is on top of his/her gameMflippo is on top of his/her gameMflippo is on top of his/her gameMflippo is on top of his/her gameMflippo is on top of his/her gameMflippo is on top of his/her gameMflippo is on top of his/her gameMflippo is on top of his/her game

LaTech Quarter Final watch party at Chimi V's

Chimi V's in Bossier is hosting a watch party tonight. Happy specials start at 3pm and will run till we finish celebrating the win. Hope to see you all out tonight. Geaux Dawgs!!

Bulldog Northwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the rough Northwest Louisiana T.A.G.'s Avatar

Re: Quarter Final watch party at Chimi V's

I will see you there!

Who else can make it?

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Northwest Louisiana T.A.G. View Post
    I will see you there!

Who else can make it?
    Sorry, I didn't meant to post that under the TAG screen name.

I, JAB, will be there. The TAG group will be at any of the 3 game watching parties in S/B including Chimi V's & either Rotolo's.

The Happy Hour throughout the game at Chimi V's is calling me!

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Sorry, I didn't meant to post that under the TAG screen name.

I, JAB, will be there. The TAG group will be at any of the 3 game watching parties in S/B including Chimi V's & either Rotolo's.

The Happy Hour throughout the game at Chimi V's is calling me!
    Where's the third one? I wasn't aware of any in SBC til this thread came up.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    Where's the third one? I wasn't aware of any in SBC til this thread came up.
    Chimi V's & either Rotolo's.

If i'm reading this right, there are two Rotolos and one Chimi. Wish I could be at Chimi V's. Had a great time there a couple of years ago for a football game.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Ah, makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that up. I may be able to make it to Chimi V's.

Edit: I'm at Chimi V's; anyone else coming?

+ Reply to Thread