+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recruits

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Recruits

2016 Jaida Roper and 2017 Madison Washington de-commit from Techsters

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: Recruits

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    2016 Jaida Roper and 2017 Madison Washington de-commit from Techsters
    Already seeing the fallout from this! VERY SAD!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Unless we hit a homerun with the next hire, I'm afraid this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Not sure we were moving forward under Summit - too early to tell but this will for sure set us back at least one year in recruiting. Please hire somebody proven both professionally and in their personal life.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    Not sure we were moving forward under Summit - too early to tell but this will for sure set us back at least one year in recruiting. Please hire somebody proven both professionally and in their personal life.
    ^^^THIS!!!

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

The next coach should immediately be spayed or neutered!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Yes.....she really is a darn good coach.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

HD, just a little friendly advice. You are usually right on matters. But, I think it may be best to let this Klein thing go. K-J is toxic and no AD should want to even talk to her about a job. Especially Tommy Mac, whose own job status should very much be in question right now. Can you imagine that idiot hiring another coach who causes another scandal in about two years!?

Just say no to Stacy Klein-Johnson.

Besides, Ruston police will greet her with an arrest warrant for skipping out on her bill at Ponchatula's.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

I highly doubt she owes Ponchatula anything since she makes in one day of interest off her money what most make in a year.
    I am also sure the only reason Ruston Police would want to greet her would be to get her number which her husband would have an issue with or her autograph so they could say they had a moment with her.
    She ain't impressed or intimidated by small time folks such as the Ruston Police lol

I do agree though that they need to look different area since her husband is dealing with a cancer battle and that has her time and energy.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    HD, just a little friendly advice. You are usually right on matters. But, I think it may be best to let this Klein thing go. K-J is toxic and no AD should want to even talk to her about a job. Especially Tommy Mac, whose own job status should very much be in question right now. Can you imagine that idiot hiring another coach who causes another scandal in about two years!?

Besides, Ruston police will greet her with an arrest warrant for skipping out on her bill at Ponchatula's.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

I agree. Yep....I say all this half jesting.....simply because she looks so good. Of course these pics are all 12 and 13 years old now. There's no question she's probably toxic in the coaching world.

That said, she did a great job ON THE COURT for Fresno St. When LA Tech first joined the WAC, the The Lady Techsters used to wipe their feet on Fresno. After Stacy was hired, she turned the Fresno program into a winner, and a contender for the conference title. She single handidly increased FSU's home attendance from a little of 500 per game to around 4,400 per game. And all this was in a very short period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I do agree though that they need to look different area since her husband is dealing with a cancer battle and that has her time and energy.
    I wasn't aware of this. I'm very to sorry to hear about this.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I wasn't aware of this. I'm very to sorry to hear about this.
    Prayers prayers and more prayers

+ Reply to Thread