I posted on here for the first time yesterday. As the high school coach of one former and one current Lady Techster and an alumnus I just wanted to share my thoughts. Now, after watching the presser some more things come to mind

1. Mickie DeMoss, enough said!
2. Leon and Pat, refer to #1
3. He will recruit big time players I am convinced of this! Thats all he knows!
4. I always knew Pat had great respect for us. Tyler reinforced that today! She recruited, coached and worked to beat us!
5. Womens budget has a chance to get a major bump in donations! He is connected!!!!! Refer back to #3
6. We can rebuild this thing! Carolina struggled after Dean, UCLA after Wooden and Bama football after the Bear! They all recovered because of one thing : Tradition and the pride to uphold it! Summitt has the understanding of that!
7. He remembers coming here as a child when 7-8000 strong were in the TAC! It left an impression!
8. No more risk taken here than if we would have hired a big time assistant or some 30 something that had won games a few yrs at some Mid major! LaTech is not a Mid major womens program, it is top tier and Summit is as close to getting that mentality as we could get!
9. The hire is done, so if you must damn it then throw away your allegiance to Tech and damn it to your hearts content! Me for one would rather see 8000 packed in the TAC not as the result of some promotion but because UCONN is in town and our girls are DAMN good!

Thanks for listening and Go Tech!