+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tyler Summitt on Atlanta Sports Radio

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

Tyler Summitt on Atlanta Sports Radio

Tyler Summitt was recently interviewed by 92.9 The Game here in Atlanta. It was a pretty standard interview, but you could tell the radio guy had at least a basic knowledge of women's basketball.

You can hear the interview here:
    http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2014/05/...e-critics-say/

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Tyler Summitt on Atlanta Sports Radio

Thanks for the info. Tyler sounded a little tired, but he still gave a good interview.

The more I hear him, the better I like him. I truly want him to be successful, not just because of the Lady Techsters, but also because his public persona makes me proud to have him represent our school.

I have no doubt he will be a winner in life, no matter what happens on the basketball court. I only wish I had my head on that straight when I was his age. Unfortunately, I didn't and I have the emotional bruises to prove it.

I don't know how many games the Lady Techsters will win next year, but I know that they will give it their all, and that they will handle any adversity that comes their way with class!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Great interview! Thanks for posting! Love all the props he gives La. Tech. We certainly aren't history in his book. He remembers everything and knows it well. I just don't think we could have found a more high energy intellegent coach - PLUS one that knows the game so well and can draw some big time attention.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

HC Tyler Summit may not have come directly from the Tech Family, but it seems that through his mom he is somehow part of the Lady Techsters legacy. And now after letting it soak in for a while, I'm beginning to believe we could not have found a better fit.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Anyone catch where he said he was looking at a couple of gals in Georgia?
    I wonder if the gals were for the 2014-15 class or for next years class?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Anyone catch where he said he was looking at a couple of gals in Georgia?
    I wonder if the gals were for the 2014-15 class or for next years class?
    Yeah, I just reference it in the other thread. I hope it is for this year, but if they are top notch and it is next year, I am good with that too! :icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    HC Tyler Summit may not have come directly from the Tech Family, but it seems that through his mom he is somehow part of the Lady Techsters legacy. And now after letting it soak in for a while, I'm beginning to believe we could not have found a better fit.
    Totally agree. The way Tyler talks, he grew up on Lady Techster basketball. I think he followed his Mother's lead and studied everything we did during those years. As he stated, he was taking notes. He speaks like he is from Tech, when he talks and brags about us. Never heard a new coach that seems to be right at home from the beginning like this.

+ Reply to Thread