+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: A few thoughts.....

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: A few thoughts.....

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Hopefully not....... I am sure we will know soon. Signing is not over - just contact with players and families.
    Saw where coach White picked up 2...
    Maybe Momma's Boy was too busy being a media star to actually find any
    suitable recrutes for his team!
    Just hopeing he didn't get rid of any of the best atheletes that TSpoon had assembled!
    He would not really need any other Techsters if he could be able to work with the post players we have, and make players out of them!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    suitable recruits for his team
    !
    Just hopeing he didn't get rid of any of the best atheletes that TSpoon had assembled!
    He would not really need any other Techsters if he could be able to work with the post players we have, and make players out of them!
    First shot fired across Summitt's bow....

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Make players out of them? Everyone should improve with time but if u r trying to make players out of them then they should have never been signed

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    Make players out of them? Everyone should improve with time but if u r trying to make players out of them then they should have never been signed
    We all have to play with the hand we are delt!
    That includes even Coach Summit!
    Unless he plans on replaceing them, which there is NO evidence of then he has to work with the players currently on the team!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I expect a marked imporvement over the last two years. At least above 50%. If we win the conference, TS will be coach of the year. As far as recruiting, the best players have already been signed. We are looking at the best of what is left. If a player doesn't fit, don't sign her. I'm hoping we can find at least one good one.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Lets give the young man time!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderDawg View Post
    Lets give the young man time!
    I'm giving him 6 months! How much time does he need? :icon_wink:

PS: I'm not a member of the now generation. I'm a member of the hurry up before I die generation.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

suitable recrutes for his team!

you are a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    you are a moron.
    Thanks, I want quote what you have been called in previous threads on here!
    And secondly could care less of what you might think about me!

Thanks, I want quote what you have been called in previous threads on here!
    And secondly could care less of what you might think about me!
    BD, your dog is smarter than you are. Come to think of it, my dog is smarter than me. Wonder if fan is smart enough to have a dog. Will Fall ever get here.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    BD, your dog is smarter than you are. Come to think of it, my dog is smarter than me. Wonder if fan is smart enough to have a dog. Will Fall ever get here.
    Oh yea, I know my dog is smarter than me for sure!
    And looks a lot better as well....
    Now as far as FFA, I am sure if he has a dog it's one of those little fluffy ones!
    The kind that barks a lot but if you look at it mean it tucks his tail and runs and hides!
    What a jerk!
    Last edited by BlindDog; 05-08-2014 at 09:16 AM. Reason: grammer

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yea, I know my dog is smarter than me for sure!
    And looks a lot better as well....
    Now as far as FFA, I am sure if he has a dog it's one of those little fluffy ones!
    The kind that barks a lot but if you look at it mean it tucks his tail and runs and hides!
    What a jerk!
    No worries........ He has always done this. If you go back and look at his posts, you will see 99% negativity no matter what the topic. That is who he is and I feel more sorry for someone that negative than I am angry when he posts.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    No worries........ He has always done this. If you go back and look at his posts, you will see 99% negativity no matter what the topic. That is who he is and I feel more sorry for someone that negative than I am angry when he posts.
    The post for the most part have all been pretty positive since the hireing of our new WBB coach, I haven't put him on a pedistoll yet and want till he proves himself!
    It's evident that I am, an advid Techster Fan and always hope for the best for the program!
    I don't know what it does when you "ignore" someone but I blocked him and hopefully I want be able to read any of his trash here on the board any longer!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

The post for the most part have all been pretty positive since the hireing of our new WBB coach, I haven't put him on a pedistoll yet and want till he proves himself!
    It's evident that I am, an advid Techster Fan and always hope for the best for the program!
    I don't know what it does when you "ignore" someone but I blocked him and hopefully I want be able to read any of his trash here on the board any longer!
    You won't be able to see his remarks, unless someone quotes him.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Blind Dog, you post a slam against the new coach and then when called on it you and your cheerleader friend blame it on MY negativity. You two are meant for each other. I'm just glad Tech hired a new coach and decided to do something about the destruction of the program. I've been nothing but positive about Summitt. I call it as I see it. 99% of the Techster news of the past few years has been negative. I can't help it if some of you were not willing to acknowledge that. Thankfully the rational/negative viewpoint prevailed. And you are welcome.

+ Reply to Thread