+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: An early challenge: Kalani Brown

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: An early challenge: Kalani Brown

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    I think Dee is a middle name and her full name is LaShaun Brown. She was already a Brown.
    Well why didn't she just keep her maiden name? Sorry, I'm on drugs today.

Varsity Bulldog Nuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the rough Nuke Dawg's Avatar

Nope, almost positive it's Deborah Jackson. I am positive she played at Salmen HS also. Should be easy to check old rosters/recruiting classes I would think. Or just Wiki PJ Brown. It may have the info also.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Lashaun Brown was a techsters but not the one that married PJ. Lashaun was the one who was missing a couple of fingers on one of her hands, but it didn't slow her down. I believe Dee left after her junior year to marry PJ.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Can Summitt and DeMoss land Kalani Brown?

If so, watch out!

http://www.theneworleansadvocate.com...own-named-miss
    Now that's EXACTLY the kind of player we need to be recruiting!!

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Summitt needs to offer Kalani right away

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Tech has offered her..but so has many

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    Summitt needs to offer Kalani right away
    Aren't you supposed to try to establish a "relationship" with the player and their family first? I admit that I have no first-hand knowledge of this, but that's how I always thought it was supposed to work.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

With the programs that are after Kalani, who's a top 10 to 15 player in the country depending on the site you read, I'm afraid there will be too much ground to be made up. I personally sat next to Gary Blair at the Ladies Top 28, and he was down there just to watch Kalani. I believe Baylor and A&M are the two frontrunners. If Tyler had more time to turn around the mess that Spoon made, maybe it would make a difference. Maybe not. But I wouldn't hold my breath just yet that we can land this type of player, even with the Tech ties in the family.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

First, let me say I am very proud of the BS and MBA I earned at Louisiana Tech. I believe I received a quality education.

A little off topic, but I met Alana Beard in probably 2001 (maybe 2002) at a basketball camp my daughter was attending in Georgia. When I found out she was from Shreveport, I asked her why she chose to go to Duke instead of Louisiana Tech. She answered my question with a question. She asked, "If you had a choice of getting a free education from Duke or Louisiana Tech, which would you choose?" I didn't really have a response. Her decision was based more on her educational goals, than her athletic goals. Of course, she is now playing in the WNBA. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alana_Beard

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    First, let me say I am very proud of the BS and MBA I earned at Louisiana Tech. I believe I received a quality education.

A little off topic, but I met Alana Beard in probably 2001 (maybe 2002) at a basketball camp my daughter was attending in Georgia. When I found out she was from Shreveport, I asked her why she chose to go to Duke instead of Louisiana Tech. She answered my question with a question. She asked, "If you had a choice of getting a free education from Duke or Louisiana Tech, which would you choose?" I didn't really have a response. Her decision was based more on her educational goals, than her athletic goals. Of course, she is now playing in the WNBA. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alana_Beard
    I really can't blame someone for wanting the best education they are able to receive

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    I really can't blame someone for wanting the best education they are able to receive
    That wasn't the full reason for Alana, though. Go back and read about KM's fit during her visit.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Can Summitt and DeMoss land Kalani Brown?

If so, watch out!

http://www.theneworleansadvocate.com...own-named-miss
    That would take a miracle. That ship has already sailed and it will difficult to get it back.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    That would take a miracle. That ship has already sailed and it will difficult to get it back.
    Well, doesn't Coach Summit have a few more staff positions to be filled????
    Huh, you think anyone wold like to play for a mom or dad?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    That would certainly be smart. I would love to see it- just think we are competing against winning programs that have been recruiting for a while.

+ Reply to Thread