+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Tylertechsas. I couldn't find your end times thread...

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Tylertechsas. I couldn't find your end times thread...

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Interesting read as these potential "signs" are about to happen.

HERE COMES A 'SUPER BLUE BLOOD MOON ECLIPSE'

Biblical signs expert Mark Biltz explains what it could herald

Published: 20 hours ago

Blood moons and eclipses have come and gone. But the signs of the times are getting more ominous than ever.

As if the total solar eclipse last August and the “blood moons” of 2014 and 2015 weren’t enough, there will be a “super blue blood moon eclipse” on Jan. 31 – something that hasn’t happened for 150 years.

And this rare event could herald war and turbulence on earth, according to a leading researcher of astronomical signs and how they interact with Scripture.
    Rather than just looking skyward, Pastor Mark Biltz of El Shaddai Ministries, the man who discovered the “Blood Moons” phenomenon, says people need to be looking to their Bibles.

“Many people seem to be overlooking the real importance of this event,” Biltz told WND. “The ‘super moon’ which takes place on January 31 is what is termed a ‘blue moon,’ because it is the second full moon in one month. It’s also going to be a total lunar eclipse, making it a ‘blood moon’ as well. This is the first time there’s been a total eclipse for a blue moon in 150 years, which makes it remarkable enough.
    “But what makes this truly mind blowing is when this will happen biblically! The eclipse will take place on Tu B’Shevat on the biblical calendar, the fifteenth day of the month of Shevat. This is important because this upcoming eclipse is only one of a series. The next one is on July 27, which is Tu B’Av or the fifteenth of Av on the biblical calendar. The next one is January 21, 2019 – which just so happens to be Tu B’Shevat again!”
    Biltz, author of “God’s Day Timer,” stresses he is not saying anything will happen on Jan. 31, the date of this blood moon. However, he argues the specific dates involved show God is sending an important message.

“These are very significant biblical dates, and now we have two blood red moons bookending each other in 2018 and 2019 on Tu B’Shevat,” he said. “This is fascinating prophetically because there is a section of Scripture in which Zechariah receives a revelation of a red horse being given a great sword to take peace from the Earth. And this takes place in the month of Shevat!”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/here-come...XYg1KzQVL4F.99
    An example of you following another prophet who calls his own predictions “fascinatingly prophetic”.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    An example of you following another prophet who calls his own predictions “fascinatingly prophetic”.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Another specific prophecy aligning specific events of today and predicting outcomes based on past prophecy, which is itself prophecy.

You've been watching way too many A&E stories about David Koresh and Jim Jones.

And in my post I stated "FWIW" as well as "Just my opinion" and including Bible verses and posting others opinions as well.

But I will now say that you are actually fulfilling a Biblical prophecy per the end days (last days) .

Read below as you sir are a scoffer as mentioned.

2 Peter 3:3-4 King James Version (KJV)

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

I prophesy Tech will play northeast in football.

Thus sayeth the Boyd.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post

Thus sayeth the Boyd.
    A sure sign of the apocalypse.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post

Thus sayeth the Boyd.
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    A sure sign of the apocalypse.
    The earth will be swallowed by a black hole if that were to happen.

Interesting read. Of course in the "End Days" Jesus Christ will come for his bride the church.

ARCHAEOLOGIST: WE FOUND SITE OF WEDDING IN CANA

Bible recounts Jesus' water-to-wine miracle

Published: 18 hours ago
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/06/archaeolo...MTzLQkBiDMf.99

http://www.wnd.com/2018/06/archaeolo...cat_orig=world

If Iran and Russia try it they will be slaughtered on the mountains and valley's of Israel.

Iranian general: Forces 'awaiting orders'
    to destroy Israel

'Islamic army in Syria' poised to eradicate 'evil Zionist regime'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/#ILS4YWywYKGbIMrQ.99

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2018/07/IRG...se-596x283.jpg

Take your pick of the verses.

Ezekiel 6:3
    New American Standard Bible
    and say, 'Mountains of Israel, listen to the word of the Lord GOD! Thus says the Lord GOD to the mountains, the hills, the ravines and the valleys: "Behold, I Myself am going to bring a sword on you, and I will destroy your high places.

Ezekiel 39:4
    New American Standard Bible

"You will fall on the mountains of Israel, you and all your troops and the peoples who are with you; I will give you as food to every kind of predatory bird and beast of the field.

Could this (links at the bottom to the news today) i.e. the build up for the Isaiah chapter 17 war/battle which would be 7+ years or so before the final war/Armageddon. The highlights of these below. This is a "end times" war not yet happened in history. The city of Damascus will be utterly destroyed in one night.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+17&version=NIV
    Isaiah 17 New International Version (NIV)

A Prophecy Against Damascus

17 A prophecy against Damascus:
    “See, Damascus will no longer be a city
    but will become a heap of ruins.
    2 The cities of Aroer will be deserted
    and left to flocks, which will lie down,
    with no one to make them afraid.
    3 The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim,
    and royal power from Damascus;
    the remnant of Aram will be
    like the glory of the Israelites,”
    declares the Lord Almighty.

7 In that day people will look to their Maker

and turn their eyes to the Holy One of Israel.
    8 They will not look to the altars,
    the work of their hands,
    and they will have no regard for the Asherah poles[a]
    and the incense altars their fingers have made.

9 In that day their strong cities, which they left because of the Israelites, will be like places abandoned to thickets and undergrowth. And all will be desolation.

12 Woe to the many nations that rage—

they rage like the raging sea!
    Woe to the peoples who roar—
    they roar like the roaring of great waters!
    13 13 Although the peoples roar like the roar of surging waters,
    when he rebukes them they flee far away,
    driven before the wind like chaff on the hills,
    like tumbleweed before a gale.
    14 14 In the evening, sudden terror!
    Before the morning, they are gone!
    This is the portion of those who loot us,
    the lot of those who plunder us.

Israel on Watch as Once-Quiet Border Rumbles With Sounds of War...

Iran's Revolutionary Guard 'Awaiting Orders' To Attack...

Israel military says fired Patriot missile at drone from Syria...

Anytime there is a threat of real war in Israel, one needs to pay close attention.

ISRAEL POUNDS HAMAS AFTER 19 INJURED IN ROCKET BARRAGE...

Sirens wail...

IDF says war approaching, communities could be evacuated...

MORE
    After 150 Hamas rockets, IDF high command weighs full-scale operation against Hamas

Aug 8, 2018 @ 23:32 50 rockets, Hamas, IDF operation, Sderot

The IDF General Command conferred Wednesday night, Aug. 8, on a full-scale military operation against Hamas after it launched a non-stop barrage of 150 rockets against Israel. The town of Sderot took four direct hits and 8 injured casualties. Iron Dome intercepted four. The others landed in the Eshkol, Shear Hanegev and Hof Ashkelon councils, most on open ground. However, a dozen people were taken to hospital with trauma symptoms as the sirens blared hour after hour. Israel’s air strikes targeted a factory for tunnel components, a marine terror tunnel on the shore, various military compounds including a facility for manufacturing rockets and other weapons, as well as a central logistic depot. Residents of the communities within 7km of the Gaza Strip were ordered to stay in fortified quarters. Children’s summer camps on the Thursday will take place only in premises with shelters.

DEBKAfile’s military sources report that the IDF General Command meeting urgently Wednesday night has little option but to launch a full-scale military operation against Hamas in the Gaza Strip. This would necessitate a ground incursion. It was decided to keep the operation as short as possible, the main goal being to push Hamas back from the Israel border and deliver a blow painful enough for the terrorists to beg for a ceasefire. IDF chiefs hope that this will cure Hamas leaders of the belief that they can dictate the rules of the game, as it has done so far. The generals are taking into account that the rocket barrage will spread across other parts of Israel in the course of the operation. The General Command conference continued into Wednesday night.

MORE

https://www.debka.com/after-50-hamas...against-hamas/

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

If the moooslims really wanted to attack Israel they had their best chance during the 8 years of crapola, aka the obummer era. So, if they weren't quite ready just yet, at that time, and only now have built up their military assets enough...well, they had better just park it all somewhere and wait until the US again has either a weak-azz prez, ala Jimmy Carter, or a mooslim one, like obummer.

Not that Israel really needs our help....unless the Russians commit forces...but, we will fight along side Israel with Trump as Commander in Chief. And there is no way that only one faction....the Persians in this case...can hope to defeat the Israelis in a one-on-one stand-up fight. Heck, even when they teamed up in the past, Israel kicked their collective azzes. It was the 6-day War....I think....when Syria led the way with 1,800 Soviet-built tanks against only about 400 Israeli US-built tanks, and had a decided edge in aircraft, like 4 to 1, and, on top of all of that, attacked during a Jewish Holiday when many soldiers were on leave, catching the Israelis completely by surprise. Meaning EVERY military axiom favored the attacking Arab Collation, Egypt attacking from the west, Saudi Arabia and others from the east, and Syria from the north...and yet, despite all those disadvantages, it took Israel just 6 days to completely whip their azzes. And on the 7th day....they rested.

No...there will be no state-supported "total war" against Israel brought by any one, or even several, moooslim governments. Terrorist attacks....yes! Even a terrorist attack in force, such as maybe several hundred(s) of suicidal idiots launching attacks. But they will all be wiped out. But no war, per se. The mooslims have learned their lesson from decades of defeat at the hands of Israel. AND!!! they know, if by some stroke of luck they were to enjoy some measure of success....Trump won't stand idly by.

Now...we need the Kurds to establish their homeland just as the Israelis established theirs. Then we will have two solid rocks of support in the Middle East.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

No...there will be no state-supported "total war" against Israel brought by any one, or even several, moooslim governments. Terrorist attacks....yes! Even a terrorist attack in force, such as maybe several hundred(s) of suicidal idiots launching attacks. But they will all be wiped out. But no war, per se. The mooslims have learned their lesson from decades of defeat at the hands of Israel.
    Not true (at least the paragraph above).

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/Ezekiel/39

Over The Last 7 Days Our Planet Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes

Within the past few days, we have seen an enormous magnitude 7.3 earthquake hit Venezuela and a giant magnitude 8.2 earthquake hit Fiji. Where will the next one strike?
    To many of us, it is becoming exceedingly clear that something very unusual is happening to our planet. I went and looked it up, and I was astounded to learn that the crust of the Earth has been shaken by 144 major earthquakes over the last 7 days, and that includes more than 50 on Sunday alone.
    And remember, these are not small earthquakes. The USGS considers any earthquake that is at least magnitude 4.5 to be “significant”, andthey are happening so rapidly right now that it is difficult to keep up with them.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...or-earthquakes

Something's up.

Syrian air defense forces reported on full alert for US attack

Aug 28, 2018 @ 0:173
    DEBKAfile: Russian sources are ramping up war fever over Syria. Syrian air defense forces were reported Monday night on high

Iran demands guaranteed Russian/Syrian backing against US-Israeli offensive in Syria

Aug 26, 2018 @ 19:452
    Iran’s Defense Minister Amir Hatami arrived in Damascus on Sunday, Aug. 26 demanding Russian and Syrian commitments to stand foursquare

Three Russian warships steaming to Syria for Idlib operation. Hizballah opts out

Aug 25, 2018 @ 12:306
    Turkey sighted 3 Russian warships passing through the Bosporus on Thursday, Aug. 23, on their way to the Syrian port

Wow! I doubt the Lord approves but this is another sign IMHO.

Half Births Now Happen Outside Marriage, Signaling Cultural Shift...

+ Reply to Thread