+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tylertechsas. I couldn't find your end times thread...

Hybrid View

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Tylertechsas. I couldn't find your end times thread...

Hey Tyler. I made a special trip back just to post this to see if you've seen this.

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2014/April07/073a.html

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tylertechsas. I couldn't find your end times thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Hey Tyler. I made a special trip back just to post this to see if you've seen this.

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2014/April07/073a.html
    Actually the various thoughts and biblical quotes are spread throughout BB&B's Paw-Litics forum starting in the old Delphi days in 1997.

Here is one from today's news. BTW, good article you just posted.

Why a rare astrological event TONIGHT could herald the 'End of Days'

IF YOU'RE feeling out of sorts today don't worry, it isn't just you.

By: Jason Taylor
    Published: Tue, April 8, 2014

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/469228/Four-blood-moons-Does-alignment-of-Mars-Earth-and-Sun-mean-the-end-of-the-world-is-nigh

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

I'll take "Bad Biblical Interpretation" for $1000, Alex

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a great article per the current Israel/Arab-Hamas conflict at Gaza. I liked your site posted above DD.

http://www.hallindsey.com/watchman-warning-7112014/

You guys know where this is headed right?

Revelation 13:
    1. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    2. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Office puts chips under staff's skin

29 January 2015 Last updated at 12:01 ET

Want to gain entry to your office, get on a bus, or perhaps buy a sandwich? We're all getting used to swiping a card to do all these things. But at Epicenter, a new hi-tech office block in Sweden, they are trying a different approach - a chip under the skin.
    Felicio de Costa, whose company is one of the tenants, arrives at the front door and holds his hand against it to gain entry. Inside he does the same thing to get into the office space he rents, and he can also wave his hand to operate the photocopier.
    That's all because he has a tiny RFID (radio-frequency identification) chip, about the size of a grain of rice, implanted in his hand. Soon, others among the 700 people expected to occupy the complex will also be offered the chance to be chipped. Along with access to doors and photocopiers, they're promised further services in the longer run, including the ability to pay in the cafe with a touch of a hand.
    On the day of the building's official opening, the developer's chief executive was, himself, chipped live on stage. And I decided that if was to get to grips with this technology, I had to bite the bullet - and get chipped too.
    The whole process is being organised by a Swedish bio-hacking group which was profiled by my colleague Jane Wakefield recently. One of its members, a rather fearsome looking tattooist, inserted my chip.
    First, he massaged the skin between my thumb and index finger and rubbed in some disinfectant. The he told me to take a deep breath while he inserted the chip. There was a moment of pain - not much worse than any injection - and then he stuck a plaster over my hand.
    Before trying my chip out, I wanted to know more about the thinking behind it. Hannes Sjoblad, whose electronic business card is on his own chip and can be accessed with a swipe of a smartphone, has the title chief disruption officer at the development. I asked him whether people really wanted to get this intimate with technology.
    "We already interact with technology all the time," he told me. "Today it's a bit messy - we need pin codes and passwords. Wouldn't it be easy to just touch with your hand? That's really intuitive."
    When I tested my chip, I found that it was not all that intuitive - I had to twist my hand into an unnatural position to make the photocopier work. And while some of the people around the building were looking forward to being chipped, others were distinctly dubious. "Absolutely not," said one young man when I asked him if he'd sign up. An older woman was more positive about the potential of the technology but saw little point in being chipped just to get through a door.
    But Hannes Sjoblad says he and the Swedish Biohacking Group have another objective - preparing us all for the day when others want to chip us. "We want to be able to understand this technology before big corporates and big government come to us and say everyone should get chipped - the tax authority chip, the Google or Facebook chip." Then, he says, we'll all be able to question the way the technology is implemented from a position of much greater knowledge.
    MORE

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-31042477

I think Franklin Graham has it correct.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/fr...-today-135955/

Any step toward a "One World Authority, Government, Currency or Religion" for anything is a bad idea and a very prophetic one indeed; and that goes especially for a Pope.

POPE ISSUES DIRE CLIMATE WARNING...
    'UNPRECEDENTED DAMAGE'...
    RICH NATIONS DESTROYING POOR...

CALLS FOR NEW GLOBAL AUTHORITY...

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Any step toward a "One World Authority, Government, Currency or Religion" for anything is a bad idea and a very prophetic one indeed; and that goes especially for a Pope.

POPE ISSUES DIRE CLIMATE WARNING...
    'UNPRECEDENTED DAMAGE'...
    RICH NATIONS DESTROYING POOR...

CALLS FOR NEW GLOBAL AUTHORITY...

And more. This Pope is getting spookier.

CATHOLIC PAPER: POPE 'UNDULY PESSIMISTIC ABOUT WORLD'...

Urges revolution to save Earth, fix 'perverse' economy...

'Immense Pile of Filth'...

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

They need to carry him off to the LOONY BIN and put him in the same room with Obama. They think a lot alike.

And now this one that the SC ruled on today.

Franklin Graham: Christians should prepare for persecution

Jun. 26, 2015 - 6:46 - Todd Starnes and Franklin Graham react to Supreme Court ruling on same-sex marriage

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Franklin is a little late. A guy named Paul told us about this in a letter to his friend Timothy like 2000 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Franklin is a little late. A guy named Paul told us about this in a letter to his friend Timothy like 2000 years ago.
    Yes he did.

With some of the Pope's other statements, I'm afraid I would have to put these in this thread. Plus, check out the commie crucifix given to him (not his fault or signal I hope) while in S. America.
    BTW, communism is spreading like crazy in South and Central America no matter what you hear in the liberal arse media. I've been in both over 10 times.

Pope calls unfettered capitalism 'dung of devil'...

Denounces 'throwaway' culture of consumer society...

'Communist crucifix' sign of dialogue, not ideology...

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I thought the Pope was critical of the gift in the photo...I thought I saw that somewhere.

I don't really care how the Pope feels about capitalism...at least not near as much as I care about his position on justification by faith ALONE.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I thought the Pope was critical of the gift in the photo...I thought I saw that somewhere.

I don't really care how the Pope feels about capitalism...at least not near as much as I care about his position on justification by faith ALONE.
    I agree but I'm talking end day type scenarios "One World" Government, Financial/Monetary, Religion and False Prophet potential. This guy is starting to fit that pattern. He has already talked up a One World Monetary and government system under the disguise of helping the poor masses.

+ Reply to Thread