+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Tylertechsas. I couldn't find your end times thread...

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Tylertechsas. I couldn't find your end times thread...

And you constantly posting here isn't you stoking fear and panic, right?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    And you constantly posting here isn't you stoking fear and panic, right?
    To probably 90% of the board, that's Christian, they've read in the Bible and seen and heard this before in Church. They are very familiar with the topic. If not a Christian, and it bothers you, I would suggest an immediate deeper dive into the subject. But more important I would start searching the larger picture and consequences of your own mortality and what becoming a follower of Christ as a believer is about and means.
    To others that aren't believers or just plain agnostic...maybe. But after reading their posts on here for years I would say no.

Now if I was the President on the "big stage" then you are probably right, so yes.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Say what???

One world government needed to cope with COVID-19, says former British PM

March 26, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) ― A former British Prime Minister has called for the creation of a global government to cope with the coronavirus pandemic.
    Gordon Brown, who was both Prime Minister and leader of Britain’s left-wing Labour Party from 2007 until 2010, told British media that the world government he proposed would address the medical and financial crises caused by COVID-19. It would direct efforts to find a vaccine for the virus, organize its production and purchase, and stop profiteers. It would also direct the response of the central banks, protect emerging world markets, and “agree a joint approach to the use of government spending to boost growth.”

From the article toward the end:

Nigel Farage, the leader of the Brexit Party, and a founding member of the UK Independence Party (UKIP), took issue with the former Labour Prime Minister’s advocacy for a world government.

“Gordon Brown doesn’t get it,” he tweeted this morning. “Globalisation is the cause of our problems, not our saviour.”

But English Catholic writer Laurence England found Brown’s advocacy more disturbing than naive.
    “Gordon Brown does get it,” he tweeted in response. “The One World Government is about sheer power over populaces, not about helping people. They want a world of slaves. He was a key Bilderberg attendee.”
    The Bilderberg meetings have been used as a forum for world elites since 1954 to further their vision for the world. Attendees are free to use information from the discussions. No one is allowed to reveal who said what.
    Other high-profile individuals who have participated in the Bilderberg meeting include elites such as David Rockefeller, Bill Gates, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Angela Merkel, Tony Blair, Emma Bonino, and Pierre Elliott Trudeau.
    more
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/on...mer-british-pm

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Bump.... Given the current happenings, I think this should be back on front page again.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Bump.... Given the current happenings, I think this should be back on front page again.
    Agreed!

I didn’t think I would read today. Well here’s one movie I won’t be taking my grands to for sure.

Disney confirms its first bisexual lead character, who is also multi-cultural
    By Adrianne Morales, CNN

Updated 12:03 AM ET, Sat August 15, 2020

(CNN)Diversity is making its way onto the Disney Channel. Disney has confirmed it has a bixsexual lead character on "The Owl House" series.

The 14-year-old Dominican-American girl, Luz Noceda, is not Disney's first LGBTQ+ character. Pixar featured a gay main character in a short film on Disney Plus, but Luz is the first bisexual character to make a Disney debut on a television series.

"The Owl House" series follows Luz's adventure to becoming a witch, even though she does not have any magical abilities.

At first, "certain Disney leadership" was not too fond of the idea of having an LGBTQ+ character, said the series' creator, Dana Terrace, in a tweet.

"I was very open about my intention to put queer kids in the main cast. I'm a horrible liar so sneaking it in would've been hard," she says in her tweet. "I was told by certain Disney leadership that I could not represent any form of bi or gay relationship on the channel."

Terrace identifies as bisexual. She wanted to write about a bisexual character, so she really pushed Disney to allow the character.

More

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/15/us/di...rnd/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I didn’t think I would read today. Well here’s one movie I won’t be taking my grands to for sure.

Disney confirms its first bisexual lead character, who is also multi-cultural
    By Adrianne Morales, CNN

Updated 12:03 AM ET, Sat August 15, 2020

(CNN)Diversity is making its way onto the Disney Channel. Disney has confirmed it has a bixsexual lead character on "The Owl House" series.

The 14-year-old Dominican-American girl, Luz Noceda, is not Disney's first LGBTQ+ character. Pixar featured a gay main character in a short film on Disney Plus, but Luz is the first bisexual character to make a Disney debut on a television series.

"The Owl House" series follows Luz's adventure to becoming a witch, even though she does not have any magical abilities.

At first, "certain Disney leadership" was not too fond of the idea of having an LGBTQ+ character, said the series' creator, Dana Terrace, in a tweet.

"I was very open about my intention to put queer kids in the main cast. I'm a horrible liar so sneaking it in would've been hard," she says in her tweet. "I was told by certain Disney leadership that I could not represent any form of bi or gay relationship on the channel."

Terrace identifies as bisexual. She wanted to write about a bisexual character, so she really pushed Disney to allow the character.

More

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/15/us/di...rnd/index.html
    from the New Testament from Paul.

Romans 1:26-28

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worth while to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...&version=NIVUK

1 Corinthians 6:9

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...&version=NIVUK

So very prophetically Biblical as a sign of the “End Days” in both the New and Old Testaments. “It will be as in the days of Noah” .

Published 6 hours ago
    Louisiana archbishop blasts 'demonic' sex act in church, orders altar removed, burned
    Meanwhile, a Louisiana lawyer representing the two women linked to the alleged threesome with a priest called their arrests “appalling.

More

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisiana...removed-burned

Just then beginning. And compromised Biden/Obama will allow China to do just this. End Days type entry point for worse future mandates guy and gals! “Won’t be able to buy sell or trade without it” eventually I bet.

China Wants Passenger Tracking System for Global Travel Coronavirus Reset

https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...navirus-reset/

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Just then beginning. And compromised Biden/Obama will allow China to do just this. End Days type entry point for worse future mandates guy and gals! “Won’t be able to buy sell or trade without it” eventually I bet.

China Wants Passenger Tracking System for Global Travel Coronavirus Reset

https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...navirus-reset/
    And 2 months later after the post above what is China going to get with Biden just days away from the WH? Hum...

January 14, 2021 - 11:52 AM EST

Tech coalition working to create digital COVID-19 vaccination passport

A coalition of health and technology organizations are working to develop a digital COVID-19 vaccination passport to allow businesses, airlines and countries to check if people have received the vaccine.

The Vaccination Credential Initiative, announced on Thursday, is formulating technology to confirm vaccinations in the likelihood that some governments will mandate people provide proof of their shots in order to enter the nation.

The organization hopes the technology will allow people to "demonstrate their health status to safely return to travel, work, school and life while protecting their data privacy."

More

https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...ation-passport

Revelation 13:16
    “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Just noticed Dirtydawg started this thread...is he still around? Don't recall seeing one of his posts recently.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Just noticed Dirtydawg started this thread...is he still around? Don't recall seeing one of his posts recently.
    Think Dirty is on BTB.. I keep in touch with him, he's enjoying his son's senior year playing BB..

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

A bunch of charismatics are at each others' throats about their false prophecy that Trump would win.

https://religionunplugged.com/news/2...pwWDvlVlX9zCD4
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    A bunch of charismatics are at each others' throats about their false prophecy that Trump would win.

https://religionunplugged.com/news/2...pwWDvlVlX9zCD4
    Trump did win! they just failed to factor in the "grand theft election."

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Trump did win! they just failed to factor in the "grand theft election."
    Yes indeed. 🙌

+ Reply to Thread