+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tylertechsas. I couldn't find your end times thread...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tylertechsas. I couldn't find your end times thread...

With some of the Pope's other statements, I'm afraid I would have to put these in this thread. Plus, check out the commie crucifix given to him (not his fault or signal I hope) while in S. America.
    BTW, communism is spreading like crazy in South and Central America no matter what you hear in the liberal arse media. I've been in both over 10 times.

Pope calls unfettered capitalism 'dung of devil'...

Denounces 'throwaway' culture of consumer society...

'Communist crucifix' sign of dialogue, not ideology...

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I thought the Pope was critical of the gift in the photo...I thought I saw that somewhere.

I don't really care how the Pope feels about capitalism...at least not near as much as I care about his position on justification by faith ALONE.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I thought the Pope was critical of the gift in the photo...I thought I saw that somewhere.

I don't really care how the Pope feels about capitalism...at least not near as much as I care about his position on justification by faith ALONE.
    I agree but I'm talking end day type scenarios "One World" Government, Financial/Monetary, Religion and False Prophet potential. This guy is starting to fit that pattern. He has already talked up a One World Monetary and government system under the disguise of helping the poor masses.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I agree but I'm talking end day type scenarios "One World" Government, Financial/Monetary, Religion and False Prophet potential. This guy is starting to fit that pattern. He has already talked up a One World Monetary and government system under the disguise of helping the poor masses.
    But then he turns around and does something amazing like Jesus would have done. This Pope is a hard one to figure out.

The Pope walks among hundreds of prisoners during visit to Bolivia's most dangerous jail which is home to 5,000 rapists and thieves and even their children
    • Palmasola prison is home to almost 5,000 inmates and 120 of their children, despite only being built for 600
    • It is a violent and gang-ridden place - but Pope Francis specifically asked to visit it during his tour of Bolivia
    • During his stop at the prison, he implored the inmates - who say they feel abandoned - not to give up hope
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3fYeY43ol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-children.html

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

This Pope is very old school, as in when the Catholic Church ruled government old school. The government is the tool to use to make things good, equal, godly, etc. A position most leftist religious people share. The most theocratic position in the world wants governments to follow theocratic rule, in essence. Of course, he is not stupid man. He knows most people won't submit to that kind of government (without a huge disaster). So, he does what he is "supposed" to do, show God's love in his actions and uses his words to promote governments doing the same.

Second year here huh. Might be just another reason Detroit is in the getto shape it's in today. also note the homosexual theme in the bottom link.
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 07-27-2015 at 01:07 AM.

The False Prophet maybe (anti-christ side kick that makes all worship the beast/anti-christ and take the mark) mentioned in the Bible. But he wouldn't be the anti-christ IMHO.

POPE FRANCIS ANTICHRIST?

Stand on Islam, capitalism, New World Order fuel chatter...

Second year here huh. Might be just another reason Detroit is in the getto shape it's in today. also note the homosexual theme in the bottom link.
    Any wonder why this evil happened? Not I.

Witchcraft Suspected In Savage Murder Of Florida Family

By Randy L. KeyPublished: August 4, 2015, 6:16 pm

http://wjbf.com/2015/08/04/witchcraf...lorida-family/

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Interesting 9-11 sequence of events indeed. Just saying.

STORM STRIKES MECCA MOSQUE ON 9-11;
    107 DEAD AFTER CRANE COLLAPSE

Crane collapse in Mecca kills at least 107
    - VIDEO: Deadly crane collapse at Mecca's Grand Mosque

Doublerainbow.jpg
    n one of many images captured before the 14th anniversary of 9/11 in New York City, a double rainbow emerges behind the Brooklyn Bridge and arches over the new One WTC building. (Instagram/flowkradd)
    By Nick Sanchez | Friday, 11 Sep 2015 08:14 AM

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/911-r...#ixzz3lUcuqBwR
    Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!
    News for double rainbow over tower bridge

Newsmax
    9/11 Rainbow: Hopeful Colors in NYC Sky for Somber AnniversaryNewsmax - 15 hours ago
    A rainbow appeared over New York City the day before 9/11, and many ... Trade
    Center site, where the Twin Towers were felled by terrorists in 2001. ... adouble
    rainbow emerges behind the Brooklyn Bridge and arches over ...

Home | TheWire

Researchers stumped as dust storm persists in Israel for third day

Why and how these sandstorms began at this time of year – and ultimately blew south from Syrian desert to Israel and its neighbors – has puzzled meteorologists.

duststorm.jpg

Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 09-11-2015 at 11:21 PM.

It's close guys! Russia is now on Israel's doorstep by just a few miles as are Iranian troops flooding into Syria. Anybody now wonder how, when and why Russia (Magog) and her leader (Gog) are being brought down from their land to the north with a hook in her jaw, to try and defeat Israel, by God who will slaughter them on the mountains of Israel (War of Gog and Magog)?
    First Iranian marines land in Syria, link up with newly-arrived Russian troops

Iran this week sent its first ground troops to Syria, around 1,000 marines and elite troops of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC). They moved straight into Ghorin, a small military air facility just south of the port town of Latakia, and hooked up with the just-landed Russian marines at Jablah. Three weeks ago, DEBKA file began reporting on Russian-Iranian military intervention afoot for saving the Syrian ruler Bashar Assad, followed on September 1 by the first disclosure of the Russian buildup in Syria.
    Our military sources report now that Moscow is about to send a shipment of advanced S-300 air defense missile systems for deployment at Jablah, the base the Russians have built outside Latakia for the intake of the Russian troops. The S-300 systems will also shield the Iranian facility at Ghorin.
    Jablah has been converted into a busy depot for the Russian troops still arriving in Syria, combatants from units of Marine Brigades 810 and 336.
    Russian MiG-31 interceptor craft standing by at the Mezza airbase at Damascus airport offer the combined Russian-Iranian force air cover. To the west, the giant Dmitri Donskoy TK-20 nuclear submarine is on its way to Syrian waters. Latakia is therefore fast growing into a powerful Russian-Iranian military enclave, able to accommodate Assad and top regime officials if they are forced to leave Damascus.
    According to our military sources, it is too soon to determine the exact function of this enclave, whether defensive or, after settling in, the Russian and/or the Iranian forces are planning to go after Syrian rebel and Islamic State forces making gains in northern Syria.
    There is no evidence to bear out the curious briefing high-ranking defense sources gave Israeli military correspondents Thursday that the incoming Iranian troops have come to beef up the large-scale Syrian army-Hizballah units, who have been unsuccessfully battering away at the rebel fighters holding the key town of Zabadani for nearly two months. Our sources find the Iranian and Russian units fully occupied for now in expanding and outfitting their new quarters at Ghorin and Jablah.

http://www.debka.com/article/24883/F...Russian-troops

DEBKAfile Exclusive Report September 11, 2015, 8:45 AM (IDT)

Talk about "in your face"!!! The reason Obama was never suited to even be the empty suit he is in DC representing the USA. Now will Obama and the Pope join in some unholy agreement/union/treaty that starts the world down a terrible path?

White House Invites Transvestite, Pro-Abortion Nun, Gay Bishop to Greet Pope...

President Obama will apparently test just how far Pope Francis’ notorious tolerance will go by inviting a rogue’s gallery of people opposed to Catholic teaching to greet the pontiff at the White House during his visit next week.

In a stunning show of political indecorum, Obama has invited a series of individuals who publicly flout Catholic teaching, including a pro-abortion religious sister, a transgender woman and the first openly gay Episcopal bishop, along with at least two Catholic gay activists.
    The White House was illuminated in gay pride colors on June 26, 2015, after the Supreme Court legalized gay same-sex marriage.
    One of the invitees, retired Episcopal bishop Gene Robinson, made history by becoming the first openly gay episcopal bishop in 2003 and subsequently the first to divorce his gay partner in 2014, after having previously separated from his wife of 14 years. He has attended a number of religious events with the Obama administration, offering a prayer at President Obama’s inauguration in 2009 and taking part in the 2014 National Prayer Breakfast.
    Mateo Williamson, a cross-dressing woman and former co-chairman of the Transgender Caucus for Dignity USA, has also received an invitation to the White House for Pope Francis’ visit. Williamson says that though she now thinks of herself as a man, she continues to be attracted to males. “Today I identify as a gay man and before that was difficult to understand because I thought that in order to be transgender, in order to be a transgender male that I had to be attracted to females but I never have throughout my entire life.”
    Though Pope Francis has said that he doesn’t believe in judging persons and is ready to welcome anyone in Christ’s name, he has also said that Catholics do not accept the modern mentality of transgenderism and once said that gay marriage is the devil’s “attempt to destroy God’s plan.”

M
    ORE

Romans 1:18-32

God’s Wrath Against Sinful Humanity
    18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
    21For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.
    24Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
    26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
    28Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 09-16-2015 at 04:20 PM.

An excellent short read!

THE SIGNIFICANCE OF ISRAEL IN THE END TIMES
    Exclusive: Greg Laurie stresses, 'prophecy was not given to scare us but to prepare us'
    Published: 6 hours ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/the-signi...b24kkskQWbJ.99

http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/the-signi...cat_orig=faith

They are preparing in secret to try and attack Israel. We don't know when but this is a "sly as a fox" Biblically prophesied plan to gather troops and military in the very close region to mount a coalition to attack Israel as prophesied in the Bible. The coalition is even mentioned in the Bible. Russia is being pulled down from the north by God with a hook in their jaw to join forces with what are now muslim nations to attack Israel. They (this Gog and Maggog war coalition ) will be destroyed by God on the mountains of Israel. And Damascus, Syria will be destroy. And the world will roar against Israel. "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem". Pray for our leaders to do the right thing which the Lord would have us do and protect Israel. Read Ezekiel 38....Isaiah 17...the signature verses below.

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...42#post1543242

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 17

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel+38

RUSSIA AIRSTRIKES IN SYRIA CONTINUE
    PUTIN DRAFTS 150,000
    USA DISARRAY
    IRAN TROOPS READY

They are preparing in secret to try and attack Israel. We don't know when but this is a "sly as a fox" Biblically prophesied plan to gather troops and military in the very close region to mount a coalition to attack Israel as prophesied in the Bible. The coalition is even mentioned in the Bible. Russia is being pulled down from the north by God with a hook in their jaw to join forces with what are now muslim nations to attack Israel. They (this Gog and Maggog war) will be destroyed by God on the mountains of Israel. And Damascus, Syria will be destroy. And the world will roar against Israel. "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem". Pray for our leaders to do the right thing which the Lord would have us do and protect Israel. Read Ezekiel 38....Isaiah 17...the signature verses below.

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...42#post1543242

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 17

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel+38

RUSSIA AIRSTRIKES IN SYRIA CONTINUE
    PUTIN DRAFTS 150,000
    USA DISARRAY
    IRAN TROOPS READY

Prophecy about Gog and Future Invasion of Israel

Ezekiel 38
    38 And the word of the Lord came to me saying, 2 “Son of man, set your face toward Gog of the land of Magog, the [a]prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him 3 and say, ‘Thus says the Lord [b]God, “Behold, I am against you, O Gog,[c]prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal. 4 I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them [d]splendidly attired, a great company with buckler and shield, all of them wielding swords; 5 Persia,[e]Ethiopia and Put with them, all of them with shield and helmet; 6 Gomer with all its troops; Beth-togarmah from the remote parts of the north with all its troops—many peoples with you.
    7 “Be prepared, and prepare yourself, you and all your companies that are assembled about you, and be a guard for them. 8 After many days you will be summoned; in the latter years you will come into the land that is restored from the sword, whose inhabitants have been gathered from many [f]nations to the mountains of Israel which had been a continual waste; but [g]its people were brought out from the [h]nations, and they are living securely, all of them. 9 You will go up, you will come like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land, you and all your troops, and many peoples with you.”
    10 ‘Thus says the Lord God, “It will come about on that day, that [i]thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil plan, 11 and you will say, ‘I will go up against the land of [j]unwalled villages. I will go against those who are at rest, that live securely, all of them living without walls and having no bars or gates, 12 to capture spoil and to seize plunder, to turn your hand against the waste places which are now inhabited, and against the people who are gathered from the nations, who have acquired cattle and goods, who live at the [k]center of the world.’ 13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish with all its [l]villages will say to you, ‘Have you come to capture spoil? Have you assembled your company to seize plunder, to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to capture great spoil?’”’
    14 “Therefore prophesy, son of man, and say to Gog, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “On that day when My people Israel are living securely, will you not know it? 15 You will come from your place out of the remote parts of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great assembly and a mighty army; 16 and you will come up against My people Israel like a cloud to cover the land. It shall come about in the last days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me when I am sanctified through you before their eyes, O Gog.”
    17 ‘Thus says the Lord God, “Are you the one of whom I spoke in former days through My servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied in those days for many years that I would bring you against them? 18 It will come about on that day, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” declares the Lord God, “that My fury will mount up in My anger. 19 In Myzeal and in My blazing wrath I declare that on that day there will surely be a great[m]earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all the creeping things that creep on the earth, and all the men who are on the face of the earth will shake at My presence; the mountains also will be thrown down, the steep pathways will [n]collapse and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will call for a sword against [o]him on all My mountains,” declares the Lord God. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 With pestilence and with blood I will enter intojudgment with him; and I will rain on him and on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, [p]a torrential rain, with hailstones, fire and brimstone. 23 I will magnify Myself, sanctify Myself, and make Myself known in the sight of many nations; and they will know that I am the Lord.”’

+ Reply to Thread