+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tylertechsas. I couldn't find your end times thread...

Varsity Bulldog Bulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Tylertechsas. I couldn't find your end times thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I think it is natural for society to progress over time regardless of many of the anti-progressive ideals touted by religionists that hold ancient texts written by ancient men as their standard.

Remember when religionists opposed white people and black people from marrying? I bet there was some “end times” talk from wingnuts back then too.
    What a crock.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Actually God defined marriage and yes the definition of God's marriage is in both the Old and New Testaments before there was a Catholic church.
    No one paid attention to what was written in the Bible, apparently, or they wouldn't have needed the authority of the Church to bring needed reforms. What I posted is historic fact. And of course I provided only a very limited Cliff Notes version.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldawg81 View Post
    What a crock.
    Are you saying that religionists haven’t upheld anti-progressive ideals particularly around who can marry who?

Hell, Bob Jones University didn’t lift its ban on interracial dating until 2000!

Southern Baptists played an instrumental role in justifying the enslavement, segregation and then continued discrimination against blacks (something they finally issued a formal apology for in the 1990s).

There are plenty of state courts defending anti-miscegenation laws and upholding convictions of those that married interacially on the grounds that such laws are ordained by God and are “natural.”

So, when it comes to matter of social policy, I think it is fair to call such positions held by religionists as anti-progressive and they have historically used God and the Bible to support some very terrible ideas that even they don’t acknowledge as terrible until many decades later.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Not that the women really had much choice in the matter back then. Some chose martyrdom over marriage.
    Those represent hugh numbers still today in the Muslim and Hindu cultures and countries.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

These types of Biblical proving discoveries are happening almost every week in Israel and Mid-East countries and ancient cities in general and probably deserve their own thread.

Major biblical discovery: Archaeologists may have found the Prophet Isaiah's 'signature'

Archaeologists in Israel say that they have found a clay seal mark that may bear the signature of the Biblical Prophet Isaiah.
    The 2,700-year-old stamped clay artifact was found during an excavation at the foot of the southern wall of Jerusalem’s Temple Mount. In ancient times a seal stamp, or bulla, was used to authenticate documents or items.

“We found the eighth-century B.C.E. seal mark that may have been made by the prophet Isaiah himself only 10 feet away from where we earlier discovered the highly-publicized bulla of King Hezekiah of Judah," said Dr. Eilat Mazar of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, in a statement.

MYSTERIOUS POOL AND FOUNTAIN DISCOVERED AT ANCIENT CHRISTIAN SITE IN ISRAEL
    Dr. Mazar led the team that the found the seal mark linked to the Biblical prophet. The artifact was found among undisturbed Iron Age remains outside an ancient royal bakery.

The half-inch wide oval-shaped piece of clay is inscribed with the name Yesha’yah[u] (Isaiah) in ancient Hebrew script. This is followed by the word nvy, the end of which is slightly damaged. As a result, experts do not know whether the word ended with the Hebrew letter aleph. That letter “would have resulted in the Hebrew word for ‘prophet’ and would have definitively identified the seal as the signature of the prophet Isaiah,” explained Dr. Mazar. “The absence of this final letter, however, requires that we leave open the possibility that it could just be the name Navi.”
    “The name of Isaiah, however, is clear,” she added.

DRONE FINDS MYSTERIOUS ANCIENT STRUCTURE AT ISRAELI MILITARY TRAINING GROUND

Isaiah’s close relationship with King Hezekiah is described in the Bible’s Second Book of Kings.
    “If it is the case that this bulla is indeed that of the prophet Isaiah, then it should not come as a surprise to discover this bulla next to one bearing King Hezekiah’s name given the symbiotic relationship of the prophet Isaiah and King Hezekiah described in the Bible,” said Dr. Mazar.
    The seal mark is just the latest fascinating archaeological in Israel. Earlier this month, for example, experts revealed that they had uncovered a rare multicolored Roman mosaic featuring three toga-wearing figures during excavations in the ancient city of Caesarea.

ANCIENT INSCRIPTION UNEARTHED IN JERUSALEM, THRILLING ARCHAEOLOGISTS

In January, archaeologists announced the discovery of a large 1,500-year-old pool and elaborate fountain at the site of an ancient church near Jerusalem.
    Last November, new evidence dated Christ’s tomb in Jerusalem’s Church of the Holy Sepulchre to the Roman era, matching historical records.
    Archaeologists also uncovered a stunning 1,500-year-old Christian mosaic in the ancient Mediterranean coastal city of Ashdod-Yam, now part of the modern city of Ashdod.

LOST ROMAN CITY THAT WAS HOME TO JESUS' APOSTLES FOUND, SAY ARCHAEOLOGISTS

Other finds include the skeleton of a pregnant woman, dating back 3,200 years, in Israel’s Timna Valley, at a place once called King Solomon’s Mines.
    In October 2017, archaeologists in Jerusalem announced that they have uncovered a new section of the Western Wall that has been hidden for 1,700 years.
    Also in 2017 an ancient Greek inscription was found on a 1,500-year-old mosaic floor near the Damascus Gate in the Old City of Jerusalem.
    Some experts also believe they have found the lost Roman city of Julias, formerly the village of Bethsaida, which was the home of Jesus' apostles Peter, Andrew and Philip.
    A paper describing the discovery of the ancient seal that may be linked to the Prophet Isaiah has been published in the Biblical Archaeology Review.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/...signature.html

Pretty interesting as a geologist.

6.9-magnitude earthquake hits Hawaii’s Big Island, USGS says, following a recent volcanic eruption

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/...-eruption.html

FWIW, I am beginning to believe that Isaiah 17 and Psalm 83:4 both are aliened. Trump's confirmation of Jerusalem as Israel's capital and moving our US Embassy to Jerusalem might bring the incitement from the Islamic world to attack Israel per the Destruction of Damascus per Isaiah 17. Just my opinion.

A Prophecy Against Damascus

Isaiah 17
    “See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins.

Prophecy of the Islamic world against Israel

The Islamic world is definitely increasing their prophetic rhetoric of:

Psalm 83:4
    “Come, let us wipe them out as a nation; let the name of Israel be remembered no more!”

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

If so, that would be what you call a self-fulfilling prophecy in that it was the Christian Zionists that were leading the charge on moving the embassy. Everyone knew this was a move that would inflame Israel’s enemies.

FWIW, I am beginning to believe that Isaiah 17 and Psalm 83:4 both are aliened. Trump's confirmation of Jerusalem as Israel's capital and moving our US Embassy to Jerusalem might bring the incitement from the Islamic world to attack Israel per the Destruction of Damascus per Isaiah 17. Just my opinion.

A Prophecy Against Damascus

Isaiah 17
    “See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins.

Prophecy of the Islamic world against Israel

The Islamic world is definitely increasing their prophetic rhetoric of:

Psalm 83:4
    “Come, let us wipe them out as a nation; let the name of Israel be remembered no more!”

If so, that would be what you call a self-fulfilling prophecy in that it was the Christian Zionists that were leading the charge on moving the embassy. Everyone knew this was a move that would inflame Israel’s enemies.
    The inflaming and yelling by the Islamic world has been increasing and has come to a climax with this event as well as America/Trump slapping down the Iranian nuke deal which had to be done. And as I've stated and shown before these countries being involved in the "end day" senario are incredibly prophetic.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

The very existence of Judaism and Christianity inflames Israel's enemies. No level of appeasement, short of conversion to Islam and implementation of Sharia law, will please Israel's enemies.

Perhaps that is where we should go. To make it more appealing, perhaps you can be the first to push a gay guy off of a roof, cane a practicing Christian or hang an atheist (uh oh)!

Ah...but though promised by living and dead Presidents of the US, only Trump had the inspiration via GOD and the guts and balls to do just that.

Ah...but though promised by living and dead Presidents of the US, only Trump had the inspiration via GOD and the guts and balls to do just that.
    Don’t kid yourself. He is just playing to his base.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Don’t kid yourself. He is just playing to his base.
    ...as opposed to Hillary's base, which is the base that includes most everything you despise other than Trump and God.

+ Reply to Thread