+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Tylertechsas. I couldn't find your end times thread...

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Tylertechsas. I couldn't find your end times thread...

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    ...as opposed to Hillary's base, which is the base that includes most everything you despise other than Trump and God.
    Non sequitur.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Non sequitur.
    wasn't supposed to. You took a shot at trumps base. I responded to your illogical thought process on politics.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Don’t kid yourself. He is just playing to his base.
    Well, since Obama, Clinton and Bush promised to do this as well, perhaps he was also playing to their base.

Keeping our embassy in Tel Aviv would be like other countries moving their embassies to Daytona Beach, Florida because they refuse to accept that we have chosen Washington DC as our capital.

This seems to have stirred things up, though. After this was announced Hamas and Iran began screaming "death to Israel" and "death to America", which was a complete turnaround from the wonderful "love in" that existed before.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    wasn't supposed to. You took a shot at trumps base. I responded to your illogical thought process on politics.
    That wasn’t a shot at his base - it was a shot at Trump’s convictions and the idea that he is communicating with any god other than his own ego.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Ah...but though promised by living and dead Presidents of the US, only Trump had the inspiration via GOD and the guts and balls to do just that.
    Don’t kid yourself. He is just playing to his base.
    No. Trump just keeps his political promises and he is driven by his gut and an internal compass much like Reagan.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

What??? WOW! We should all love them for sure and bring them to the Lord. And yes I know that all sin is evil in the sight of the Lord. But don't say as the Pope that "God made them this way". One would expect this lie from Hollywood and the left not the Pope.

POPE SHOCK: OK TO BE GAY
    'GOD MADE YOU LIKE THIS'

So first the Pope says,
    "There is no Hell"

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...=1#post1691489

and now "God made you gay"?
    Will the Pope say abortion is OK next?

What part of these verses does the Pope not understand? Is he becoming as the "False Prophet"? Read the full "running start" of Romans 1: 18 - 32.

Romans 1:25-27 New International Version (NIV)

25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.

In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,

slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;

they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy.

Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

POPE SHOCK: OK TO BE GAY

'GOD MADE YOU LIKE THIS'

Ray, what about the fact that you are a false prophet?

Ray, what about the fact that you are a false prophet?
    If that's the case the Lord will deal with me as well. But I was referencing The False Prophet mentioned in the Bible who will aide the Anti-Christ in the "end days".

If that's the case the Lord will deal with me as well. But I was referencing The False Prophet mentioned in the Bible who will aide the Anti-Christ in the "end days".
    How do you know that isn’t you?

How do you know that isn’t you?
    Seriously? Feel free to google The False Prophet.

Seriously? Feel free to google The False Prophet.
    Aren’t you predicting end times based on certain events?

Aren’t you predicting end times based on certain events?
    No. I will never state any date or even year. But the signs we are getting close are throughout this thread, defined by verses in the Bible, and appear to be in the paper/TV and news everyday.

Read this full chapter
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...24&version=NIV

The Day and Hour Unknown (Jesus talking)

Matthew 36

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father.37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

No. I will never state any date or even year. But the signs we are getting close are throughout this thread, defined by verses in the Bible, and appear to be in the paper/TV and news everyday.

Read this full chapter
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...24&version=NIV

The Day and Hour Unknown (Jesus talking)

Matthew 36

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father.37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
    Are you saying you aren’t a prophet because you aren’t being specific enough?

Are you saying you aren’t a prophet because you aren’t being specific enough?
    I'm not a prophet period. Just a sinner forgiven by the Grace and Mercy of God.

I'm not a prophet period. Just a sinner forgiven by the Grace and Mercy of God.
    Do you think a false prophet necessarily knows they are a false prophet? If you are providing vague prophecies that aren’t true, wouldn’t that make one a false prophet?

+ Reply to Thread