+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Tylertechsas. I couldn't find your end times thread...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tylertechsas. I couldn't find your end times thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Do you think a false prophet necessarily knows they are a false prophet? If you are providing vague prophecies that aren’t true, wouldn’t that make one a false prophet?
    Nice try.

I'll say again:

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I'm not a prophet period. Just a sinner forgiven by the Grace and Mercy of God.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Nice try.

I'll say again:
    Well, if you make prophecy...that makes you a prophet, and, if you are wrong, a false one.

This thread is full of your prophecy.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Well, if you make prophecy...that makes you a prophet, and, if you are wrong, a false one.

This thread is full of your prophecy.
    Nope. I'm just posting Bible verses with today's social issues and world news which seem to correlate to those verses.

I'm a scientist and that's what I do. We test theories and assumptions, correlate and potentially match, verify, retest theories and assumptions learning from the successes and failures. God's prophecies in the Bible are all going to come true eventually and we are charged to watch and try too be ready for them spiritually.

And again:

Read this full chapter
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...24&version=NIV

The Day and Hour Unknown (Jesus talking)

Matthew 36

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father.37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Nope. I'm just posting Bible verses with today's social issues and world news which seem to correlate to those verses.

I'm a scientist and that's what I do.
    That's the very idea behind being a prophet.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

You are quoting bible verses while prophesying that the rapture is near. That is what this whole thread was (and apparently another thread that the OP couldn’t locate).

Actually the various thoughts and biblical quotes are spread throughout BB&B's Paw-Litics forum starting in the old Delphi days in 1997.

Here is one from today's news. BTW, good article you just posted.

Why a rare astrological event TONIGHT could herald the 'End of Days'

IF YOU'RE feeling out of sorts today don't worry, it isn't just you.

By: Jason Taylor
    Published: Tue, April 8, 2014

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/469228/Four-blood-moons-Does-alignment-of-Mars-Earth-and-Sun-mean-the-end-of-the-world-is-nigh
    And according to yourself you have been prophesying imminent end times since 1997 (more than 20 years), so that kind of makes you both a false prophet and a scientist that can’t move on once your hypothesis has been proven wrong.

And according to yourself you have been prophesying imminent end times since 1997 (more than 20 years), so that kind of makes you both a false prophet and a scientist that can’t move on once your hypothesis has been proven wrong.
    Never a date nor year. BTW, 20 years isn't even a faint whisper per the time of man on this earth.
    Oh and I've been watching much longer than 20 years.

Never a date nor year. BTW, 20 years isn't even a faint whisper per the time of man on this earth.
    Oh and I've been watching much longer than 20 years.
    Right, since a real “false prophet” has to specify a date or year.

Right, since a real “false prophet” has to specify a date or year.
    Using Wiki's definition:

In religion, a false prophet is one who falsely claims the gift of prophecy or divine inspiration, or who uses that gift for evil ends.

Using Moses:

Moses provided the test. A true prophet can be distinguished from a false prophet based on the accuracy of their prophecies.“You may say to yourselves, ‘How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD?’ If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him” (Deuteronomy 18:21-22).Therefore, a prophet of God has to be accurate 100% of the time.

So I'll say again to you, nice try but:

Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS

According to Wikipedia

“A prophecy is a message that is claimed by a prophet to have been communicated to them by a god. Such messages typically involve inspiration, interpretation, or revelation of divine will concerning the prophet's social world and events to come (compare divine knowledge).”

And since what you say is not 100% true, according to the definition you posted, that would make you a FALSE prophet.

Sorry my man but again we will have to agree to disagree. And again, all Biblical prophecy has come true and/or will come true. And I've never given any day nor year for the Rapture, the Tribulation or Christ's second coming (none of which you believe in anyway unfortunately). Nice try.

Sorry my man but again we will have to agree to disagree. And again, all Biblical prophecy has come true and/or will come true. And I've never given any day nor year for the Rapture, the Tribulation or Christ's second coming (none of which you believe in anyway unfortunately). Nice try.

I don’t personally care if you are a false prophet, just wanted to make sure you were aware that you are prophesying.

FWIW, I am beginning to believe that Isaiah 17 and Psalm 83:4 both are aliened. Trump's confirmation of Jerusalem as Israel's capital and moving our US Embassy to Jerusalem might bring the incitement from the Islamic world to attack Israel per the Destruction of Damascus per Isaiah 17. Just my opinion.

A Prophecy Against Damascus

Isaiah 17
    “See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins.

Prophecy of the Islamic world against Israel

The Islamic world is definitely increasing their prophetic rhetoric of:

Psalm 83:4
    “Come, let us wipe them out as a nation; let the name of Israel be remembered no more!”

Another specific prophecy aligning specific events of today and predicting outcomes based on past prophecy, which is itself prophecy.

+ Reply to Thread