+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Taxes

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Taxes

And in the meantime, government is going to shut down if another continuing resilution isn’t passed by Friday (delaying the implementation and all the other stuff necessary to get this tax bill in place) and PRISM/Upstream is likely to be renewed and expanded.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    It is also predicted by many that health car insurance premiums will also increase because of the elimination of the mandate. So if you buy an open market plan, you can apply your tax savings to help pay for that.
    Can't go much higher as my new one is $2,650.00 per month!!

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...rticle/548726/

Running the numbers for me, looks like I am to get a nice windfall that I don’t really need all at some future generation’s expense. Since I don’t have kids, it will be your kids picking up the tab. Seems silly, but oh well, guess I will use it to go buy some bitcoins.
    So you're worried about future generations now? Where were you the whole time Obama was spending more than did every previous president COMBINED? You're a typical liberal hypocrite Guisslapp. Maybe it's something you people just can't help.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Can't go much higher as my new one is $2,650.00 per month!!
    It can go higher and theoretically it should as healthier and younger people choose to opt out with the mandate going away.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    So you're worried about future generations now? Where were you the whole time Obama was spending more than did every previous president COMBINED? You're a typical liberal hypocrite Guisslapp. Maybe it's something you people just can't help.
    I was right here complaining about it. You can go back and look at the threads. So I guess that makes you the hypocrite. Lol

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

It is also predicted by many that health car insurance premiums will also increase because of the elimination of the mandate. So if you buy an open market plan, you can apply your tax savings to help pay for that.
    Predicted by democrats who don't understand the system they forced upon us. The mandate didn't cause people to buy, it cased people to pay the fine.

It can go higher and theoretically it should as healthier and younger people choose to opt out with the mandate going away.
    The law of large numbers has never applied to Obamacare. It is NOT insurance and was never intended to be. It was always about forcing a single pay system and thanks to this mandate being removed it will end, but not as soon as it should. Another accomplishment by President Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...uts&highlight=

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...kes&highlight=

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...ver&highlight=

And these are just three of the threads I STARTED.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Predicted by democrats who don't understand the system they forced upon us. The mandate didn't cause people to buy, it cased people to pay the fine.

The law of large numbers has never applied to Obamacare. It is NOT insurance and was never intended to be. It was always about forcing a single pay system and thanks to this mandate being removed it will end, but not as soon as it should. Another accomplishment by President Trump!
    Good luck!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I was right here complaining about it. You can go back and look at the threads. So I guess that makes you the hypocrite. Lol

Good luck!
    Obamacare was just another liberal/Dem "class warfare" tax on the backs of middle and upper earning Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Obamacare was just another liberal/Dem "class warfare" tax on the backs of middle and upper earning Americans.
    I was against it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

One of my lsu peeps is upset because his ticket fee paid to TAF will no longer receive the the 80% write off. He is cutting his season ticket purchases in half.

That is good. Hopefully it won’t hurt Tech too bad.

That is good. Hopefully it won’t hurt Tech too bad.
    I don't believe Tech has ever demanded a buy in fee for the right to purchase tickets. I had no idea the fees charged were 80% tax deductible which indirectly reduces the cost of season tickets.

I don't believe Tech has ever demanded a buy in fee for the right to purchase tickets. I had no idea the fees charged were 80% tax deductible which indirectly reduces the cost of season tickets.
    I meant LTAC and university giving in general.

+ Reply to Thread