+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1998 Signed Basketball

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

1998 Signed Basketball

My dad wants to sell his basketball signed by the 1997-1998 Lady Techsters.

Signatures on ball:
    Pashala Perry
    Mary Charlotte Lott
    Anna Snider
    Nicole Burn
    LaQuan Stallworth
    Katie Cochran
    Monica Maxwell
    Amanda Wilson
    Jamie Scheppmann
    Alisa Burras
    Tamicha Jackson
    Priya Gilmore
    Danielle Butler
    Melschika Bowman

An ambitious person could probably get Mr. Barmore to sign it. Probably won't be able to get Mulkey.

PM me if interested.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 1998 Signed Basketball

I believe we were a 3 seed that year and made it to the NC game to get beat by Tennessee in the championship. That was the Tennessee team with Chamiqua Holdsclaw, if I have the right year.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I believe we were a 3 seed that year and made it to the NC game to get beat by Tennessee in the championship. That was the Tennessee team with Chamiqua Holdsclaw, if I have the right year.
    Correct. Final Four in Kansas City. Techsters had already beat the LVs in Ruston.

Me & 3 buddies drove to KC. I made some poor choices with substances the night before the NC game, and woke up with a shaved head and a big state-T logo on my scalp. (Magic marker, it turned out.)

We also made a sign that said "The Meeks shall not inherit the earth. -Leon 3:16". We thought it was clever, but NCAA officials wouldn't let us bring in it. Offensive, they said.

When it became clear that the Tenn players were kicking and punching our girls, without a single whistle, we knew it the whole thing was rigged and got mad and started using our bad words. The bluehair Techster fans behind us asked us to sit and support our team with dignity. We told them to go bite the wall. Then security advised us we could either sit in our seats or sit in a holding cell.

I loved those late 90s teams, but I'm not sure now if those are happy memories or not ...

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Correct. Final Four in Kansas City. Techsters had already beat the LVs in Ruston.

Me & 3 buddies drove to KC. I made some poor choices with substances the night before the NC game, and woke up with a shaved head and a big state-T logo on my scalp. (Magic marker, it turned out.)

We also made a sign that said "The Meeks shall not inherit the earth. -Leon 3:16". We thought it was clever, but NCAA officials wouldn't let us bring in it. Offensive, they said.

When it became clear that the Tenn players were kicking and punching our girls, without a single whistle, we knew it the whole thing was rigged and got mad and started using our bad words. The bluehair Techster fans behind us asked us to sit and support our team with dignity. We told them to go bite the wall. Then security advised us we could either sit in our seats or sit in a holding cell.

I loved those late 90s teams, but I'm not sure now if those are happy memories or not ...
    That sounds awesome and the sign was VERY clever!

+ Reply to Thread