+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baseball. @LATechBSB Faces Road Test at Southern Miss

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. @LATechBSB Faces Road Test at Southern Miss

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

With Louisiana Tech still in the hunt for its first series victory of the 2014 season, the Bulldogs face a tall task this weekend when they travel to take on Conference USA foe Southern Miss in a three-game series beginning at 6 p.m. on Friday at Pete Taylor Park in Hattiesburg, Miss.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog TrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant future

Re: Baseball. @LATechBSB Faces Road Test at Southern Miss

You heard it here first, Dawgs go on the road and take 2 of 3 from Southern Miss. The Bristo kid looked good at UALR and could be the answer that we need on Sunday. If Greer can give us 3 or 4 innings on Friday I believe Maton will shut the door. Navari will be solid like normal and Bristo will have a coming out party.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Three hits won't get it done.

Maton loses again on a Friday night.

Tech remains perfect (negatively) in weekend series openers in 2014.

Tech now all alone in the C-USA cellar.

Puppy C2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the rough

Am I crazy for thinking this way, but it's time to put ANYONE that has a chance of hitting in the game. Please focus on the offensive side and TRY to win a game. Perhaps the Head Coach should have been fired and we should have kept the Hitting Coach.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. Fisk, Golden Eagles Shut Out @LATechBSB in Opener

Southern Miss (22-17, 11-5 C-USA) scored two runs in the bottom of the seventh and used a complete game shutout by Conor Fisk to defeat Louisiana Tech, 2-0, in the series opener Friday night at Pete Taylor Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

Puppy bulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the rough

Or have an open mind on who should play, because it's obvious the same guys he keeps putting out there can't get the job done.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

My wife and I decided to make a baseball trip today. We had a choice of Texas Rangers, minor league games in Frisco, Jackson, Memphis, or college baseball in several places including the Tech/USM game. We eventually decided to drive to Arlington but not to see the Rangers game. We decided on the UTA/UL-L game.

The scoreboard showed UL-L but every time the Cajuns used a new pitcher or pinch hitter the UTA announcer would say "now pitching/pinch hitting for Louisiana." I'm certain the UTA fans around me got tired of me asking what team from Louisiana was playing. I would list all the Louisiana schools.

We wore our Tech clothes and cheered for the Mavericks. UL-L won the game 9-5. It was a good game as there were 4 lead changes. UL-L played solid fundamental baseball with only one error in the bottom of the ninth.

Prior to the game we toured AT&T Stadium. I'd like to come back someday to see a live football game. It would be great to see Tech play there against one of the Texas teams. Tomorrow we will go to the George W. Bush Presidential Library before returning home.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Another weekend series played...another weekend series lost.

2-0, then 1-0. What for tomorrow...one thing is for sure, the scoring pattern can only continue with a cancellation

Another losing conference record clinched also.

Baseball Baseball. @LATechBSB Struggles to Score, Shut Out by USM

One run was all it took for Southern Miss to clinch the series over Louisiana Tech after defeating the Bulldogs, 1-0, despite a gem of a pitching performance by Richie Navari Saturday afternoon at Pete Taylor Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

Puppy Dog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Another weekend series played...another weekend series lost.2-0, then 1-0. What for tomorrow...one thing is for sure, the scoring pattern can only continue with a cancellationAnother losing conference record clinched also.
    He also clinched another losing season.

Varsity Bulldog tech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of light tech_dawg_fan's Avatar

Re: Baseball. @LATechBSB Struggles to Score, Shut Out by USM

"We cannot win without scoring a run."

I'm not even sure Sun Tzu could match wits with this brilliant tactician.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Maybe the hitting coach should be fired, oh wait...that already happened
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

This year's (so far) team stats vs. last year's (final):

avg ab r h 2b 3b hr rbi tb slg% bb hbp so gdp ob% sf sh sb-att po a e fld%
    Totals .248 1199 117 297 43 1 14 101 384 .320 99 17 218 33 .311 13 23 36-50 960 351 52 .962
    Opponents .281 1233 204 347 59 3 17 185 463 .376 136 43 169 16 .367 21 29 45-59 971 399 44 .969

avg ab r h 2b 3b hr rbi tb slg% bb hbp so gdp ob% sf sh sb-att po a e fld%
    Totals .246 1841 225 453 81 3 16 203 588 .319 187 57 339 36 .332 14 27 28-51 1457 518 78 .962
    Opponents .271 1874 281 508 89 9 27 254 696 .371 219 64 341 23 .364 18 46 65-86 1476 603 53 .975

Baseball Baseball. Golden Eagles Complete Sweep of @LATechBSB

Southern Miss scored five runs in the first inning, which led the Golden Eagles to a series sweep of Louisiana Tech with an 8-3 win over the Bulldogs Sunday afternoon in the series finale at Pete Taylor Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog Laman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLaman1978 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Laman1978's Avatar

Re: Baseball. Golden Eagles Complete Sweep of @LATechBSB

At least Tech scored in this one.

+ Reply to Thread