+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: SEZ Live Web Camera Feed -

Puppy GeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the rough

Re: SEZ Live Web Camera Feed -

LA Tech South Endzone Project.jpg

This may have been mentioned elsewhere, but are the "wings" on the right and left of this picture going to be built? I think it really helps the DAC integrate seamlessly into the rest of the Joe. And if they aren't, what happened? Unless this is an old image and the final design did not include these and I'm just out of the loop.
    Last edited by GeauxDawgsGeaux; 07-04-2015 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Clarification

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxDawgsGeaux View Post
    Attachment 12882

This may have been mentioned elsewhere, but are the "wings" on the right and left of this picture going to be built? I think it really helps the DAC integrate seamlessly into the rest of the Joe. And if they aren't, what happened? Unless this is an old image and the final design did not include these and I'm just out of the loop.
    yeah, that's not the same design.

Puppy GeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    yeah, that's not the same design.
    Well damn, guess I should have taken a closer look before posting. I like the current one, but it would have been nice to have it integrate a little more seamlessly into the current Joe.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Call them. See if you can cut a deal for us.

http://washingtexas.com/commercial/
    So I gotta do everything, huh??

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Before anyone poo-poos it, I think the field looks sharp.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Before anyone poo-poos it, I think the field looks sharp.
    The red looks great....very bright.....but it would be better if it just said "TECH" again instead of Bulldogs. IMO, that was too many letters to cram into the end zone. Regardless, everything is loking great, and I applaud the athletic administration for refreshing everything.

By the way, it looks like the playing grass (artificial turf) is going to be quite a bit darker this year.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    The red looks great....very bright.....but it would be better if it just said "TECH" again instead of Bulldogs. IMO, that was too many letters to cram into the end zone. Regardless, everything is loking great, and I applaud the athletic administration for refreshing everything.

By the way, it looks like the playing grass (artificial turf) is going to be quite a bit darker this year.
    That is my only complaint as well but as for the actual installation, looks extremely sharp! Still no response on what was done with the old turf.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I am extremely happy with everything they have done so far! Looks awesome!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    The admin refreshed the turf because the old turf was under warranty. The admin did take the high road by not making a big deal out of it and as far as I know, they have not taken credit for the new turf.

Not sure who decided to cram bulldogs into the endzone, but my guess is the same peeps who decided on the red T and the bulldog decal on the helmets.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    That is my only complaint as well but as for the actual installation, looks extremely sharp! Still no response on what was done with the old turf.
    I emailed TMac about it a couple weeks ago. He replied back yesterday saying they had an agreement with the turf installer to recycle the old turf so that they could get a credit towards the new turf. Still wish I could've got a piece of it, but I'm glad to know it at least was used in a cost-conscious manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    I emailed TMac about it a couple weeks ago. He replied back yesterday saying they had an agreement with the turf installer to recycle the old turf so that they could get a credit towards the new turf. Still wish I could've got a piece of it, but I'm glad to know it at least was used in a cost-conscious manner.
    You know, if you just drove by The Joe in past 2 weeks with a pair of good scissors or a knife, you could've had all you wanted out of the dumpster. The majority of it was piled under a tarp for the installer, but there were decent pieces in the dumpster . . . .

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    You know, if you just drove by The Joe in past 2 weeks with a pair of good scissors or a knife, you could've had all you wanted out of the dumpster. The majority of it was piled under a tarp for the installer, but there were decent pieces in the dumpster . . . .
    That's what I figured :/

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

The field looks great. I like the blue boundaries. Good job getting this done!

Glad our field doesn't have advertisements on it like below. It's very arena football like.

+ Reply to Thread