+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: SEZ Live Web Camera Feed -

Big Dog DogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the rough

Re: SEZ Live Web Camera Feed -

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Did they get the camera working yet?
    ok that is funny!!

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

I had the pleasure of touring the Davison Athletic Complex when I was in Ruston a couple of weeks ago and was very impressed with where we are now.

As many of you know, I am in Stillwater now, and my Chick-fil-A provides food for the families of the coaches on home game days. A couple of months ago, I was meeting with a few coaches at Boone Pickens Stadium, about our current year contract. After the meeting, one of them asked me if I would like a tour of the facility. I said "absolutely" and I must tell you -- it is incredible. I got to see firsthand what $250 million from TBP can do for ya ... Here is a short video of the OSU facilities.

https://youtu.be/mOmv-P15o-I

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

I could give a shit less about OSU.....but I will say the kid that is running your old joint should make you proud. I try to find ways to Ruston during the work week just to eat there....

....one of the reasons why I am 25 pounds overweight.

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    I could give a shit less about OSU.....but I will say the kid that is running your old joint should make you proud. I try to find ways to Ruston during the work week just to eat there....

....one of the reasons why I am 25 pounds overweight.
    That is great to hear! Chris and Tori are the 2 that approached me about buying the Smokehouse who I felt most confident would continue the tradition of great barbecue. Chris worked for me on two different occasions and was always a rock star as an employee. He is a really good friend of mine and we played golf and then toured the DAC the day I got to see it.

Wow! ... concerning your opening comment ... I didn't expect you to "give a _____" about OSU. But, I have always enjoyed seeing other stadiums, facilities, locker rooms, weight rooms, restaurant setups, etc ... so I thought someone may enjoy seeing what I personally got to tour. We don't have a T. Boone but it wasn't too many years ago (maybe around 2000 or 2001) that the OSU stadium and Tech's stadium were similar in appearance. I came to Stillwater when Tech played here and I can remember thinking that the stadium was kind of "old." The DAC is a huge step forward for us and my hope is that we can continue to build on what it has accomplished by continually investing in our facilities. My personal opinion is that we need to invest major $$$ into the stadium to make it more visually appealing and functional.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Pitcherjlt, you guys are missed here in Ruston. Hope all is well on OK.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Pitcherjlt, you guys are missed here in Ruston. Hope all is well on OK.
    Thanks, man! We miss you guys too. It was nice being back for a few days and getting to see family and friends. Things are going well here in Stillwater. Thanks again for the kind words. Take care!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Why did you open a Chic-filet in Stillwater and not in Ruston? We have two in Conway.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

I am the official ambassador for that smokehouse in northeast LA. It is still good. As for the OSU comments....take that with a gain of salt...I was fired up thinking about a pulled rib sandwich.

The new guy needs to hand out flyers / marketing material to the corporate folks at the career days in the fall. I keep hearing rumors of development at the location...any word to the rumors about location / building / etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post
    That is great to hear! Chris and Tori are the 2 that approached me about buying the Smokehouse who I felt most confident would continue the tradition of great barbecue. Chris worked for me on two different occasions and was always a rock star as an employee. He is a really good friend of mine and we played golf and then toured the DAC the day I got to see it.

Wow! ... concerning your opening comment ... I didn't expect you to "give a _____" about OSU. But, I have always enjoyed seeing other stadiums, facilities, locker rooms, weight rooms, restaurant setups, etc ... so I thought someone may enjoy seeing what I personally got to tour. We don't have a T. Boone but it wasn't too many years ago (maybe around 2000 or 2001) that the OSU stadium and Tech's stadium were similar in appearance. I came to Stillwater when Tech played here and I can remember thinking that the stadium was kind of "old." The DAC is a huge step forward for us and my hope is that we can continue to build on what it has accomplished by continually investing in our facilities. My personal opinion is that we need to invest major $$$ into the stadium to make it more visually appealing and functional.

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Why did you open a Chic-filet in Stillwater and not in Ruston? We have two in Conway.
    I actually took ownership of an existing restaurant, where the former owner got a brand new restaurant in her hometown of Broken Arrow, OK. (suburb of Tulsa). Chick-fil-A Corporate decides when and where to open new stores and we only open about 75 per year, with much of our growth in the northeast and to the west. They then find Franchise Owner/Operators, through a very selective process, to partner with them in the business. Ruston is scheduled to have a Chick-fil-A open in the 2nd quarter of 2018. I have spoken to corporate about my interest in being the Owner/Operator for the Ruston restaurant but we will have to see where Kristen and I are with our location here. We really enjoy Stillwater and the OKC/Edmond and Tulsa areas and may decide to stay here. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    I am the official ambassador for that smokehouse in northeast LA. It is still good. As for the OSU comments....take that with a gain of salt...I was fired up thinking about a pulled rib sandwich.

The new guy needs to hand out flyers / marketing material to the corporate folks at the career days in the fall. I keep hearing rumors of development at the location...any word to the rumors about location / building / etc.?
    Brister's is supposed to be moving across Cooktown and will be located next to a new Dairy Queen, if all plans hold true. As for development there on the corner ... your guess is as good as mine on what/when something will take place. I dealt with that saga for about 8 years, being told that I was going to have to move within 6 months! It seems like a good location but I would not want to live in that area when construction finally begins!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post
    I actually took ownership of an existing restaurant, where the former owner got a brand new restaurant in her hometown of Broken Arrow, OK. (suburb of Tulsa). Chick-fil-A Corporate decides when and where to open new stores and we only open about 75 per year, with much of our growth in the northeast and to the west. They then find Franchise Owner/Operators, through a very selective process, to partner with them in the business. Ruston is scheduled to have a Chick-fil-A open in the 2nd quarter of 2018. I have spoken to corporate about my interest in being the Owner/Operator for the Ruston restaurant but we will have to see where Kristen and I are with our location here. We really enjoy Stillwater and the OKC/Edmond and Tulsa areas and may decide to stay here. Who knows?
    Glad things are going well, but I hope y'all get that Ruston franchise and come home.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Does anyone have pics of the new locker room and weight room? The Business Report in Baton Rouge just published some pics of LSU's updated locker room. I'd like to see how our locker room compares.

https://www.businessreport.com/busin...m-locker-rooms

+ Reply to Thread