+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More changes in LaTech administration

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Re: More changes in LaTech administration

Dr. Lumpkin is going to UT-Tyler. Supposed to be there next month -- per his wife when I spoke with her this morning.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post
    Dr. Lumpkin is going to UT-Tyler. Supposed to be there next month -- per his wife when I spoke with her this morning.
    Yes--I'd heard he was leaving and assumed he was retiring. I heard he'll be Dean there as well. If true, is UT-Tyler a lateral move? (probably not salary-wise)

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Yes--I'd heard he was leaving and assumed he was retiring. I heard he'll be Dean there as well. If true, is UT-Tyler a lateral move? (probably not salary-wise)
    Man, I would hope not. I am curious as to why he is leaving LA Tech but felt like it was inappropriate for me to ask the reason. Don't get me wrong, I like Tyler, TX but I'm not sure it would be worth moving there after being in Ruston for so long and having kids who still live here without a significant increase in salary or some other reason(s).

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

http://guiceblog.latech.edu/2014/06/...ily-this-week/

Ryan Richard moving out of the Alumni Relations position; I know some that wouldn't be to upset about getting new blood/drive in that position.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    http://guiceblog.latech.edu/2014/06/...ily-this-week/

Ryan Richard moving out of the Alumni Relations position; I know some that wouldn't be to upset about getting new blood/drive in that position.
    Congrats to Ryan.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Ryan has done an excellent job and will do us proud in his new position!!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Ryan's replacement comes to us from the MedCamps organization.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

From the UL System Board meeting scheduled for June 27th: http://ulsystem.edu/assets/docs/sear...une%202014.PDF

Louisiana Tech is seeking approval to name:

Dr. Sheryl Shoemaker as Dean of the Graduate School effective July 1st.
    Dr. Hisham Hegab as Dean of the COES effective July 1st.
    Dr. Timothy Bisping as Interim Dean of the College of Business effective June 1st.
    Dr. Donald Schillinger as INterim Dean of the College of Education effective September 1st.

+ Reply to Thread