+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sterling

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Stirling

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    "First Take" is comparing the clippers playing to Jackie Robinson playing
    The floppers, I mean clippers, are the worst team in the NBA in terms of sportmanship. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of asshats.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikedog View Post
    In most states, only one person has to know that a voice recording is taking place.

Edit: see http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/reco...-conversations
    But California is a two-party consent state.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Sterling

I don't agree with what you say, but I protect your right to say it.

Unless I disagree with it, in which case you should be punished severely.

But yea, you've got the right to say it. Except if you say it, you lose your rights. So you don't have the right.

I'm confused.

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    But California is a two-party consent state.
    Yep--you're right. I didn't bother to see whether California was in the list of two-party consent states.

I suspect that she will not be charged under some prosecutorial discretion theory. However, it will be interesting to see if this violation forms a basis for a civil action against her.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    And he's a Democrat.

Is a Democrat...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...iscrimination/

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Told y'all....just wait.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I don't agree with what you say, but I protect your right to say it.

Unless I disagree with it, in which case you should be punished severely.

But yea, you've got the right to say it. Except if you say it, you lose your rights. So you don't have the right.

I'm confused.

Sadly you are correct. And it is getting worse every day. Somewhere, somebody is working very hard to perfect a device that can read your thoughts so those unpopular and non-PC ideas can be nipped in the bud....

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Told y'all....just wait.
    Yep. You told us "And because he's a democrap he won't catch as much grief as he would have otherwise." Very helpful and meaningful way to add to the conversation--except he's not a Democrat and there's no way to measure how much grief he would have caught "otherwise."

I don't know if you've noticed, but this isn't going away. So what is it we're waiting for now?

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Yep. You told us "And because he's a democrap he won't catch as much grief as he would have otherwise." Very helpful and meaningful way to add to the conversation--except he's not a Democrat and there's no way to measure how much grief he would have caught "otherwise."

I don't know if you've noticed, but this isn't going away. So what is it we're waiting for now?
    That doesn't make sense. I read that Sterling donated to Bill Bradley, Patrick Leahy, and Gray Davis's campaigns. Why would a Republican do that? Bradley is a far left communist! Did he donate anything to a Republican in his life?

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    That doesn't make sense. I read that Sterling donated to Bill Bradley, Patrick Leahy, and Gray Davis's campaigns. Why would a Republican do that? Bradley is a far left communist! Did he donate anything to a Republican in his life?
    From what I've read, Sterling isn't a very political person. He is a registered Republican, but has donated to Democratic candidates and causes. Probably self-interest is the driving force--like many people, regardless of affiliation.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    From what I've read, Sterling isn't a very political person. He is a registered Republican, but has donated to Democratic candidates and causes. Probably self-interest is the driving force--like many people, regardless of affiliation.
    Probably. I think there are a bunch of racists in both parties (black and white and hispanic racists), but only 1 of the parties is portrayed as racists (Republicans). It's good to see that both Republicans and Democrats want to distance themselves from Sterling's way of thinking though.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

What is Sterling's way of thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    What is Sterling's way of thinking?
    It sounds to me like he thinks all black folks are beneath him because they are black and he doesn't want to associate with them. He doesn't think it is good to be seen in public with them. He said they stink. Just mean stuff.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Yet he had a African-American/Mexican girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    Yet he had a African-American/Mexican girlfriend.
    And was honored by the NAACP!

+ Reply to Thread