+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baseball. Inside Bulldog Baseball Set to Air Tonight on KNBB 97.7 FM

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. Inside Bulldog Baseball Set to Air Tonight on KNBB 97.7 FM

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech head coach Wade Simoneaux will join Bulldog broadcaster Dave Nitz in the studio for his weekly one-hour edition of Inside Bulldog Baseball, which airs tonight at 6 p.m. on KNBB 97.7 FM.

More...

Discuss it here.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Baseball. Inside Bulldog Baseball Set to Air Tonight on KNBB 97.7 FM

All our coach could do is brag on what a great team we swept this weekend.

He said we made some "uncharacteristic" errors on Friday night. We had 5 errors. Two of them were on the middle infielders. Error #s 15 and 14 is not to be expected I guess. Sounds like the norm.

He implied the SWAC team matched up well talent wise. I suppose we won on good coaching. How many delayed steals for the weekend?

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Regarding the comment about the 5 Friday night errors, he was probably talking about the 2 errors charged to the outfielders as being "uncharacteristic" because they definitely were. CF & RF each let a ball go through their legs and roll to the fence.

I hope Alabama A&M never matches up with us in talent. It's hard to tell from a 3 game series who has the best talent. Maybe he has another basis for that comment.

Puppy C2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the rough

When it's all said and done, CF and RF has cost the coach his job. Catered to these two players their whole careers...and look at the results. CF praised tonight about the HR...forgot to mention the 5 strikeouts in 7 or 8 at bats.

Outfield has the lead in assists in the nation??? I'll take a hitter over a fielder ANYDAY!!!

I'm done.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

We are one error away from going extra innings Sunday afternoon. Their 1st baseman makes a wild throw that allows us to close it out in the 8th.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by C2MUCH View Post
    When it's all said and done, CF and RF has cost the coach his job. Catered to these two players their whole careers...and look at the results. CF praised tonight about the HR...forgot to mention the 5 strikeouts in 7 or 8 at bats.
    Thank you! (And it was 8 at bats, 1 hit & 5 strikeouts)

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    He implied the SWAC team matched up well talent wise.

Then shame on us....

Big Dog TrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by C2MUCH View Post

Outfield has the lead in assists in the nation??? I'll take a hitter over a fielder ANYDAY!!!

I'm done.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

+ Reply to Thread