+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Golf. @LATechGolf 2013-2014 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Golf To Compete in Prestigious Golfweek Event

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will represent Conference USA at the 2013 Golfweek Conference Challenge as the prestigious invitation-only event headlines the fall schedule for head coach Jeff Parks and the Bulldogs.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Wilmore Earns Prestigious Academic Honor

Louisiana Tech junior Travis Wilmore was one of only two in-state student-athletes to earn honors on the 2013 Cleveland Golf/Srixon All-America Scholars team released by the Golf Coaches Athletic Association on Wednesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Former Golf Standout Finding Success on Professional Tour in Europe

Former Louisiana Tech golf standout Sam Forgan, a three-time letterman for the Bulldogs, is currently finding success on a professional developmental tour based out of his native United Kingdom, placing in three of his last five tournaments.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golf Opens 2013-14 Season at Golfweek Conference Challenge

Louisiana Tech's men's golf team will open the 2013-14 season Sunday as the Bulldogs were invited as the representative from Conference USA for the fifth annual Golfweek Conference Challenge.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golf in 14th Place After First Day of Golfweek Conference Challenge

Victor Lange and Ben Robinson led with a pair of two-over-par performances as Louisiana Tech stands in 14th place after the first round of action at the Golfweek Conference Challenge at Spirit Hollow Golf Course.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golf in 15th Place after Two Rounds at Golfweek Conference Challenge

Louisiana Tech's men's golf team improved by one stroke in the second round of action as the team shot a 305 at the Golfweek Conference Challenge at Sprit Hollow Golf Course in Burlington Monday.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golf Places 15th in Golfweek Conference Challenge

Louisiana Tech shot a tournament-best round Tuesday as the Bulldogs wrapped up the Golfweek Conference Challenge at Spirit Hollow Golf Course with a 15th place finish.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golf Heads to David Toms Intercollegiate This Weekend

Louisiana Tech's golf team returns to action this weekend as the Bulldogs head to Baton Rouge for the annual David Toms Intercollegiate.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golf Finishes Eighth at David Toms Intercollegiate

Victor Lange shot a team-best 3-under-par 69 in the final round Saturday and posted a team-best 223 over three rounds in leading Louisiana Tech to an eighth place finish at the David Toms Intercollegiate in Baton Rouge.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golfer Jack Lempke Named Outstanding Senior Scholar

Louisiana Tech senior golfer Jack Lempke was named an Outstanding Senior Scholar by the Louisiana Tech College of Business this week, honoring the seniors success in the classroom and across campus.

More...

Discuss it here.

Puppy naffeez is an unknown

Re: M. Golf. Golfer Jack Lempke Named Outstanding Senior Scholar

http://www.groomtech.com/ dog grooming products

M. Golf. Golf Hosts Jim Rivers Intercollegiate Monday and Tuesday

Louisiana Tech will host its annual fall golf tournament - the Jim Rivers Intercollegiate - beginning Monday in a two-day, three-round tournament at Squire Creek Country Club in Choudrant.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golf in Third Place Entering Final Round of Jim Rivers Intercollegiate

Louisiana Tech made a six-stroke improvement in between Monday's two rounds and finished the day in third place with a 6-over-par 582 at the Jim Rivers Intercollegiate at Squire Creek Country Club in Choudrant.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golf Finishes Third at Jim Rivers Intercollegiate

Senior Travis Wilmore led the Bulldogs with a low round score of 67 and finished third overall as Louisiana Tech placed third at the Jim Rivers Intercollegiate at Squire Creek Country Club Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golf in Second Place Entering Final Round at ASU Fall Beach Classic

Backed by a 3-under-par second round, Louisiana Tech shot to second place up from sixth after two rounds of play at the Arkansas State (ASU) Fall Beach Classic at The Peninsula Golf & Racquet club in Gulf Shores Monday.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread