+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Golf. @LATechGolf 2013-2014 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Bulldog Golf Finishes Sixth at ASU Fall Beach Classic

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech's men's golf team shot a 16-over-par and dropped to sixth place on the final day of the Arkansas State (ASU) Fall Beach Classic at The Peninsula Golf & Racquet Club Tuesday in Gulf Shores.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Golf Announces 2014 Spring Schedule

Louisiana Tech head golf coach Jeff Parks announced the team's 2014 spring tournament schedule Monday. The slate includes seven tournaments in all including the 2014 Conference USA Championship on April 27-29.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golf Names Dustin Baker Volunteer Assistant Coach

Louisiana Tech head golf coach Jeff Parks announced Wednesday that former Bulldog golfer Dustin Baker has joined the program as a volunteer assistant coach.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golf Opens Spring Season at UTSA Oak Hills Invitational

Louisiana Tech's golf team will open the spring season Monday in San Antonio, Texas as the Bulldogs face five top-75 opponents at the UTSA's Oak Hills Invitational.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golf in 11th After First Day at UTSA Oak Hills Invite

Louisiana Tech sophomore Victor Lange shot a 1-under-par 71 in the second round of a 36-hole day to lead the Bulldogs as Tech enters the final round of the UTSA Oak Hills Invitational in 11th place among a field of talented teams.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golf Ties for Ninth at UTSA Oak Hills Invitational

Victor Lange led Louisiana Tech with a 1-over-par 73 on the final day of competition as Louisiana Tech moved up to a tie for ninth with Kansas State at the UTSA Oak Hills Invitational.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golf Faces Four Ranked Teams at Bayou City Collegiate Championship

Louisiana Tech will be challenged against some of the top men's golf teams in the country this weekend as the Bulldogs face four teams ranked in the top 25 at the Bayou City Collegiate Championship co-hosted by Houston and Rice.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Registration Now Open for LA Tech-Hosted College-AM on March 2

Registration for the annual Argent Financial Classic College-AM is now open with the event set for Sunday, March 2 at Squire Creek Country Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golf in Eighth After Opening Round at Bayou City Collegiate Championship

Victor Lange and Jack Lempke both shot 1-under-par 71 and Louisiana Tech trails Mississippi State by one stroke as play opened up at the Bayou City Collegiate Championship in Houston Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Lange Leads Golf in Second Round of Bayou City Collegiate Championship

Louisiana Tech sophomore Victor Lange tied a tournament record round with a 5-under-par 67 and Louisiana Tech shot even par as a team in the second round as action continued at the Bayou City Collegiate Championship in Houston Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Lange Finishes Second at Bayou City Collegiate Championship

Louisiana Tech sophomore Victor Lange fired a 1-under-par 71 on the final day of the Bayou City Collegiate Championship Sunday as he finished tied for second and was named to the Bayou City All-Tournament Team.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Victor Lange Named C-USA Co-Golfer of the Week

Louisiana Tech sophomore Victor Lange and Rice freshman Kevin Reilly have been named the Conference USA co-Golfers of the Week following solid performances at the Bayou City Collegiate Championship.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golf Hosts Argent Financial Classic Beginning Monday

Louisiana Tech begins play in the annual Argent Financial Classic beginning Monday at Squire Creek Country Club in Choudrant, hosting 13 teams including in-state foes UL-Monroe and UL-Lafayette.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golf Leads Argent Financial Classic Entering Final Round

Sophomore Victor Lange led Louisiana Tech with a 1-under-par 71 Monday as the Bulldogs enter Tuesday's final round with a one-stroke lead over North Texas at the Argent Financial Classic hosted at Squire Creek Country Club in Choudrant.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golf Falls Short of Argent Financial Classic Title

Despite a one-shot lead entering the final round Louisiana Tech was unable to hang on and was clipped by North Texas on the final day of action at the Argent Financial Classic hosted by the Bulldogs at Squire Creek Country Club in Choudrant.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread