+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: M. Golf. @LATechGolf 2013-2014 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Golf Opens Play at Louisiana Classics Monday

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech's men's golf team looks to build off its second place finish at the Argent Financial Classic as play opens up at the Louisiana Classics Monday in Lafayette.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Golf in Fourth after Season-Best Round

Louisiana Tech shot a season best round of 9-under-par Monday as the Bulldogs sit in fourth place entering Tuesday's final round of the 29th Annual Louisiana Classics at Oakbourne Country Club in Lafayette.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Golf Finishes Fourth at Louisiana Classics

Victor Lange shot a 1-under-par 71 Tuesday as he led Louisiana Tech to a fourth place finish at the 29th Annual Louisiana Classics at Oakbourne Country Club in Lafayette.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf to Face National Powers at Lone Star Invitational

After two weeks off Louisiana Tech's golf team returns to action with a challenging task as the Bulldogs will face several national powers at the Lone Star Invitational hosted by UTSA beginning Monday morning.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Wilmore Tied for Lead Entering Final Round of Lone Star Invite

Travis Wilmore shot a stellar 7-under-par 137 (68-69=137) over two rounds Monday to enter the final round of the Lone Star Invitational tied for the lead at Briggs Ranch Golf Club in San Antonio.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Stumbles in San Antonio

Louisiana Tech shot 17-over-par over the final 18 holes as the Bulldogs dropped to 14th as action concluded at the Lone Star Invitational at Briggs Ranch Golf Club in San Antonio Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. LA Tech Closes Regular Season at Old Waverly Collegiate Championship

Louisiana Tech's men's golf team will close the 2013-14 regular season this week as the Bulldogs travel to West Point, Miss. to compete in the Old Waverly Collegiate Championship hosted by Mississippi State.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. LA Tech Closes Regular Season at Old Waverly Collegiate Championship

Old Waverly......nice place to play if you have to travel away from SQ......

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Tied for 13th as Darkness Halts Play at Old Waverly

Louisiana Tech's men's golf team finished the day tied for 13th as play was suspended in the second round late Monday at the Old Waverly Collegiate Championship.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Final Round Surge Pushes @LATechGolf to Ninth Place

Louisiana Tech had a final round surge of 6-under-par score of 282 as the Bulldogs finished in a tie for ninth at the Old Waverly Collegiate Championship in West Point Tuesday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Heads to Conference USA Championship

Louisiana Tech's golf team enters the postseason this week as the 2014 Conference USA Golf Championship tees off Sunday at Oak Tree Country Club in Edmond, Oklahoma.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Weather Delays Start at C-USA Golf Championship by 90 Minutes

Due to inclement weather in the area Sunday morning, Louisiana Tech's start at the 2014 Conference USA Golf Championship has been delayed 90 minutes. The Bulldogs will now tee off at 9:30 a.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf in Ninth after First Round of C-USA Championship

Louisiana Tech sophomore Victor Lange shot 2-under-par (68) in the opening round to finish the day in second place while the team finished the first day in ninth place.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Drops to 13th in Second Round of C-USA Championship

Louisiana Tech struggled down the stretch in Monday' second round of the Conference USA Golf Championship, dropping to 13th place entering Tuesday's final round at the Oak Tree Country Club in Edmond.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Victor Lange Finishes Fourth, @LATechGolf 12th at C-USA Championship

Sophomore Victor Lange shot a 2-over-par 72 in Louisiana Tech's final round as the sophomore finished tied for fourth individually at the 2014 Conference USA Golf Championship at Oak Tree Country Club in Edmond.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread