+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. @LATechSB 2013-14 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. SB Signee Named Gatorade Player of the Year

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech head softball coach Mark Montgomery lost a large senior class following this past season including some of his top offensive threats.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Softball. SB Signee Named Gatorade Player of the Year

WOW, a softball player from Alaska coming to Ruston. Should be some good stories there.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Softball Signee Makes Canadian National Team

Softball Canada announced Monday that Louisiana Tech signee Tori Charters earned a spot on the roster for the national junior team that will represent Canada at the 2013 ISF X Junior Women's World Championship in Brampton, Ontario July 1-7.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Softball. SB Signee Named Gatorade Player of the Year

Let's sign this gal.

Softball. Softball Lands Two Division I Transfers

Mark Montgomery and the Louisiana Tech softball program has added a pair of Division I transfers in shortstop Lindsey Neyland and catcher/infielder Lexi Callan.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Softball Signs Moran

Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery announced that Natalie Moran will join the Lady Techster softball program this fall after a stellar prep career in California.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Softball. Softball Signs Moran

Montgomery is tapping into the SoCal market like some other coach we used to have.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Softball. Softball Signs Moran

Moran, the CA player, is a Dawson signee and Montgomery is honoring the offer. This year I think we have 3 recruits coming from TX, the Alaska Gatorade Player of the Year, a JUCO from Colorado, and 2 D-1 transfers. one of which played at Evangel-Shreveport. The word I'm hearing is we've got four LA players lined up for 2014. I know Coach Montgomery wants to win the north LA recruiting battle and keep our local girls from "going south."

Softball. Montgomery Adds Doria to Staff

Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery announced Thursday that he has hired former Centenary star Emerald Doria to his coaching staff.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Softball Hosts Fall Games Saturday

Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery and the Lady Techster softball team will host three fall games Saturday at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts Fall Games Saturday

For the second consecutive Saturday, the Louisiana Tech softball team will play a pair of fall games when head coach Mark Montgomery and Co. host Kilgore College at 11 a.m. and Northwestern State at 3:30 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Lady Techsters Host Fall Games

As part of the many events surrounding homecoming weekend on the Louisiana Tech campus, the Lady Techster softball program will play a pair of fall games while also hosting its Alumni Weekend.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Softball Signs Seven in Early Period

Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery and his coaching staff has been busy since their arrival in Ruston just over a year ago.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Softball. Softball Signs Seven in Early Period

Strong recruiting class. Including Louisiana girls!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Softball. Softball Signs Seven in Early Period

Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    Strong recruiting class. Including Louisiana girls!
    You will know. When we hired our new coach, there wasn't a single player from this state correct?

+ Reply to Thread