+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Softball. @LATechSB 2013-14 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB 2014 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Marshall made a living with two outs Saturday as the Thundering Herd scored all 14 of its runs in its doubleheader sweep of Louisiana Tech with two outs as the Lady Techsters saw their postseason hopes come to an end.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Falls at Marshall in Season Finale

Marshall used a late inning offensive explosion to record an 8-4 win over Louisiana Tech Sunday afternoon in the season finale for the Lady Techsters in West Virginia.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tufi Named to C-USA All-Freshman Team

Louisiana Tech utility player Pauline Tufi was named to the Conference USA All-Freshman Team on Wednesday by a vote of the league coaches.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Signees Earn Honors

Three Louisiana Tech softball signees earned a spot on the 2014 Shreveport Times All-City Team released by the newspaper this past weekend.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Softball. Tech Softball Signees Earn Honors

In addition a young lady from Cedar Creek who signed with Tech made All Regional Team.

Softball. LA Tech SB Signee Named MVP of All-Cenla Team

Another Louisiana Tech softball signee earned another postseason accolade as Pineville High School pitcher Bailey Allen was named the MVP on the Alexandria Town Talk's All-Cenla Team released Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Tufi Named All-State

Louisiana Tech freshman Pauline Tufi was named to the Louisiana Sports Writers Association all-state collegiate softball team released by the LSWA on Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. LA Tech's Godwin Earns C-USA Spirit of Service Award

Louisiana Tech junior outfielder Janine Godwin was one of only 16 student-athletes from Conference USA to earn the C-USA Spring Spirit of Service Award which was announced by league commissioner Britton Banowsky today.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread