+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. @LATechSB 2013-14 News

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Softball. Softball Signs Seven in Early Period

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    When we hired our new coach, there wasn't a single player from this state correct?
    That is correct. There have been some in the last few years but not many. While we should be going after the best recruits we can get no matter where they are, we should be developing a program that attracts Louisiana's best as well. I believe we're headed in that direction. Our new Louisiana recruit has the ability to be one of the best collegiate defensive players in the nation.

Varsity Bulldog dawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nice dawg gone it's Avatar

Re: Softball. Softball Signs Seven in Early Period

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    You will know. When we hired our new coach, there wasn't a single player from this state correct?
    You are correct. Lindsey Neyland, who just transferred from UCF this year, is our only Louisiana girl on the team.

Great looking recruiting class so far

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB 2013-14 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech released its 2014 softball schedule on Monday and the 56-game slate features four tournaments, including a six-team home event to open the season, and a road contest against defending national champion Oklahoma.

More...

Discuss it here.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Softball. Softball Releases 2014 Schedule

Conference USA Championships
    05/08/14 TBD Baco Raton, Fla. TBA
    05/09/14 TBD Baco Raton, Fla. TBA
    05/10/14 TBD Baco Raton, Fla. TBA
    Where is "Baco" Raton, Florida??? I love me some Bacos on my potato!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Lady Techster Softball Blog - Take 1

Hey Louisiana Tech fans! This is sophomore infielder Lindsey Neyland. I am excited to present you a brand new blog for this year's team. Each and every week, I will be writing about Lady Techster Softball and our experiences throughout the season - on and off the field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. LA Tech Softball Continues Prep Work for Start of Season

Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery is cautiously optimistic about his team's potential as the 2014 softball season approaches.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Kipp, Cross Named Preseason All-CUSA

Louisiana Tech senior Erin Kipp and sophomore Anna Cross were both voted to the Conference USA Preseason Coaches Team while the Lady Techsters were picked to finish eighth out of 13 teams as the league released the results on Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Lady Techster Softball Blog - Take 2

Hello LA Tech fans! This is Lindsey Neyland again with Take Two of my blog, "Earned, Not Given."

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Outlook

As Mark Montgomery enters his second season at the helm of the Louisiana Tech softball program, he does so with high hopes and expectations.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Host UTSA on National Girls' and Women's Sports Day

Louisiana Tech hosts UTSA Saturday at 6 p.m. at the Thomas Assembly Center in Conference USA action on National Girls' and Women's Sports Day.

More...

Discuss it here.

Puppy greggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the rough greggrambling's Avatar

Re: Softball. Techsters Host UTSA on National Girls' and Women's Sports Day

the news_bot has its sports mixed up...must have a tie in with tns.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Softball. Tech Softball Outlook

The team is very excited over its potential. This program is improving daily.

Re: Softball. Lady Techster Softball Blog - Take 2

The blog series gives the best inside look ever of a Tech athletic program from a student's perspective.

Softball. Tech Softball Host Tourney Friday

For the first time since 2008, Louisiana Tech will open the season at home as it hosts the three-day, six-team, 15-game tournament starting Friday and running through Sunday at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Jackson Named C-USA Freshman of the Week

Louisiana Tech freshman JaQuan Jackson earned her third Conference USA Freshman of the Week award today after her performance in the Lady Techsters 71-50 win over UTSA Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread