+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. @LATechSB 2013-14 News

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Softball. Jackson Named C-USA Freshman of the Week

Highest scoring softball game, EVER

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Kipp, Winter Drive Techsters Past Skyhawks

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Alayna Kipp drove in a career-high five runs, Hailey Winter blasted her first collegiate home run and three Louisiana Tech pitchers kept UT Martin at bay as the Lady Techsters defeated the Skyhawks 8-3 in their season opener Friday at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Tech Softball Falls Short in Rally

Louisiana Tech used Alayna Kipp's dramatic two-out, two-run home run in the bottom of the seventh to send the contest into extra innings, but Wichita State scored four runs in the eighth and then held on for the 10-9 win Saturday evening.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Houston Baptist Blanks Tech

Following a pair of emotional games late Saturday night, Louisiana Tech was unable to rebound Sunday as Houston Baptist blanked the Lady Techsters 8-0 in five innings at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Houston Baptist Blanks LA Tech

RUSTON - Following a pair of emotional games late Saturday night, Louisiana Tech was unable to rebound Sunday as Houston Baptist blanked the Lady Techsters 8-0 in five innings at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Re: Softball. Houston Baptist Blanks LA Tech

Three home runs and a perfect game. Wow!

Softball. LA Tech Softball Game Postponed

Louisiana Tech's home softball game against Louisiana-Lafayette which was originally scheduled for Wednesday has been postponed due to the winter weather scheduled to blanket north Louisiana over the next few days.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Faces Impressive Field at Texas Classics

Louisiana Tech will face its most challenging field of the pre-conference season when the Lady Techsters compete in the four-team Texas Classics which starts Friday and runs through Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. LA Tech Softball Blog No. 3

Happy Thursday Louisiana Tech fans! It is exciting to say that it is now officially softball season. FINALLY!!! Last weekend brought much joy to a lot of Lady Techster hearts to finally be out on the field again.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Falls 1-0 to No. 7 Kentucky

Louisiana Tech dropped a pair of games to NCAA Tournament teams on the first day of the Texas Classic, falling 1-0 to 7th ranked Kentucky and 7-2 to defending Summit League champion IPFW.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. LA Tech Falls To Top 25 Foes

For the second straight game, Louisiana Tech gave 7th ranked Kentucky a scare before the Lady Techsters fell 6-3 Saturday at the Texas Classics in Austin.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. IPFW Tops Techsters 5-3

Louisiana Tech's pitching staff held IPFW to only four hits and one earned run but two costly errors in the bottom of the third inning proved costly as the Lady Techsters fell 5-3 in the final game of the Texas Classic on Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Hosts Grambling Wednesday

Louisiana Tech will host Grambling State Wednesday in a Lincoln Parish softball match-up as the Lady Techsters and Tigers are set for a 6 p.m. start time at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Louisiana Tech Tops Grambling State, 4-1

Louisiana Tech (3-7) scored four runs in the third inning and that was all they would need as they defeated Grambling State (2-6), 4-1, on Wednesday evening at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Heads to Monroe for Warhawk Classic

Head coach Mark Montgomery and the Louisiana Tech softball team will travel down I-20 to compete in the five-team ULM Warhawk Classic Friday and Saturday as the Lady Techsters are scheduled to play four games.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread