+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Softball. @LATechSB 2013-14 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB at Middle Tennessee This Weekend

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech showed some much needed moxie Thursday with its 7-3 come-from-behind win at Belmont, the first road victory of the season for the Lady Techsters.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Sweeps Middle Tennessee

After starting the season slow on the road, Louisiana Tech has found its mental toughness the last few days as the Lady Techsters swept a Conference USA doubleheader over Middle Tennessee by the scores of 7-5 and 1-0 Saturday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Falls in Sunday Finale

Middle Tennessee scored five runs in the first two innings en route to a 5-3 win over Louisiana Tech as the Blue Raiders salvaged the third and final game of the three-game Conference USA series.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts Northwestern State Wednesday

Louisiana Tech will step out of Conference USA action Wednesday when the Lady Techsters host Northwestern State at 6 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Falls, 9-4, to Northwestern State in Midweek Action

A five-run second inning for the Demons was too much to overcome as Louisiana Tech fell to Northwestern State, 9-4, on Wednesday night at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts Florida Atlantic This Weekend

Louisiana Tech hosts an important three-game Conference USA series against Florida Atlantic this weekend as the Lady Techsters and Owls are set for a Saturday doubleheader and a Sunday single game at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Duran, Tufi Lead @LATechSB to Split

Bianca Duran supplied the power and Pauline Tufi kept Florida Atlantic in check as Louisiana Tech defeated the Owls 3-1 in game two of Saturday's Conference USA doubleheader at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Blanks FAU, 4-0

Bianca Duran and Pauline Tufi combined for a two-hit shutout and Janine Godwin and Hailey Winter provided the offense as Louisiana Tech defeated Florida Atlantic 4-0 Sunday at the Lady Techsters Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tufi Named LSWA Pitcher of the Week

Nicholls State University freshman outfielder Taylor Terrio and Louisiana Tech freshman hurler Pauline Tufi have been named the Louisiana Sports Writers Association Player and Pitcher of the Week in a statewide vote the association announced today, as they are the first to earn awards for their respective squads this season.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts McNeese State Wednesday

Fresh off two of its most complete wins of the year, Louisiana Tech will host McNeese State in a non-conference doubleheader Wednesday night at 5 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. McNeese Downs @LATechSB in DH

McNeese State used some stellar pitching performances to sweep a mid-week non-conference doubleheader from Louisiana Tech by the scores of 3-0 and 4-2 Wednesday evening at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Travels to North Texas

After dropping their first six Conference USA games, Louisiana Tech has righted the ship as the Lady Techsters have won four of their last six.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Earned, Not Given -- Take 6

Hello LA Tech fans, it is Lindsey Neyland here again with "Earned not Given."

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tufi Pitches @LATechSB to Split

Freshman Pauline Tufi pitched a complete-game three-hitter and Louisiana Tech capitalized on a late-inning error as the Lady Techsters defeated North Texas 3-2 in the second game of a Conference USA doubleheader at Lovelace Stadium Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Softball. Earned, Not Given -- Take 6

It would be great if we had an athlete in every sport doing was Lindsey Neyland is going. Fantastic insider's perspective.

+ Reply to Thread